Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dunleavy to return today against Suns  (Read 2688 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

Respect: +269

« on: January 07, 2009, 01:12:27 pm »

Only 4 games out of the playoffs. Could a healthy Mike Dunleavy bring the Pacers back in?

Sig by bbyao06
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 06:23:11 pm »

yeah i think he will make a big differnece in a few weeks
olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 01:18:27 pm »

He made a difference last night.  His motion on offense was great.  His stroke is still a bit off, but not much.

The other person who made a difference was Graham.  He just seems to inject energy on the floor, as opposed to Daniels.  Rush is still hit-or-miss, but Graham is always energized.

Fun game to watch.

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:07:34 pm »

Graham is alot better player then people realise... just because he isnt flashy people dont take notice.. but he knocks down open shots and plays good defence.
naptown
Star

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 05:53:36 pm »

yeah but dunleavy will get his swagger back an the pacers will make the playoffs
shinchan2005
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 03:01:47 am »

Indiana will not make the Playoff, besides Dunleavy return. Four wins to achieve the berth???. I do not think they are team capable of winning easily.

And we have to take into account a matter: if they have not been able to get the spot taking advantage of horrible game of teams like Toronto, 76ers or Bulls, and the injuries affecting the Wizards. How the hell they are going to do when these, better teams than the Pacers, begin playing at their level???
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:22:05 am »

Quote from: "UNIT"
Graham is alot better player then people realise... just because he isnt flashy people dont take notice.. but he knocks down open shots and plays good defence.

Actually he plays very good defense.  In the games he has started, we are plus 22 when he is in the game, and minus 24 when he is watching.  He brings energy, and effort to the floor.  This is really good, considering he was covering Kobe, Jamal Crawford and Grant Hill.  

I like his game, and he just fits.  I think Dunleavey will get his starting spot back when he is up for it, but I suspect that Graham will become the 6th man.

Boom Baby!!!!
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 04:37:04 pm »

Quote from: UNIT

Actually he plays very good defense.  In the games he has started, we are plus 22 when he is in the game, and minus 24 when he is watching.  He brings energy, and effort to the floor.  This is really good, considering he was covering Kobe, Jamal Crawford and Grant Hill.  

I like his game, and he just fits.  I think Dunleavey will get his starting spot back when he is up for it, but I suspect that Graham will become the 6th man.

I would like to point out how wrong I was.  Graham played really well, and as I suspected Dunleavey is back in the starting rotation.  Graham kept his minutes though, until Daniels came back.  Now he will be lucky to see 5 minutes a game. 

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: