Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL?  (Read 1736 times)
SPINMAZTA
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 27, 2008, 04:37:24 pm »

Hey Spurs fans...

thought id drop in and ask the question....

Are you guys still a serious contender for the title this season?
Is your team playin good enough ball?

I ask this cause.. well, i was payin attention when parker got hurt and Ginobli was out n all that was goin on and it looked like FINALLY the spurs were losin the games they just flat out didnt lose. and then....

I sorta moved on and watched the Denver surge, then im sorta growin interest in seeing if Houston can put all their cattle on the paddock and really shake it up cause i still think they can go a long way if they all stay on the floor..

anyways.. im checkin the standings and then i see they just beat Phoenix and are 19 - 10 and its like wholey heck.. where did THAT come from?Huh

these guys are still within striking distance.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 09:09:32 pm »

yeah after that win over houston in november without parker and ginobili, i believed the spurs could have a chance at the division title this season. but we have a lot to prove if we can think about winning that nba title

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
SPINMAZTA
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:29 pm »

Yanno this is gonna be a lil tough on the guy...... cause he will be a hall of famer. He will be an allstar, he is the Pros Pro and hes climbed the highest mountains just a natural born winner.... but i gotta just vent.

Tim Duncan.

Career Free Throw 68%.

when you nickname... is the Big Fundamental.

I ask.... how on earth, a guy with his level of class and touch around the hoop, and the ability to can 5 - 15 foot jump shots late in games, how he can be such a SHOCKING free throw shooter.

Hes been IN the league for over 10 years... he would have access to the worlds best coaches and gets to work on it every day, yet he stands here like hes taking the shot balancing on a tight rope or sumthin?

They just went down to the bucks... Duncan couldnt finish the play 7 - 20 shooting, yanno weird night, it was just a oddly strange game with the spurs just couldnt get a stop and the bucks actually shot the ball half descent interestly enough they shevled the 3 ball first time in that franchises career with Redd the franchise player.... but...

Duncan misses 3 free throws in the last?.... like...ok ur gonna reply pressure.. and ur gonna reply hes human and all these things..

but in that same quarter he hits a 19footer... with the score 99 - 93 30 seconds to go?

how does that work? how can a guy soo sleek.. so absolutely sound in all his movements and actions on the court.. be soo soo bad at the charity stripe?

i just scratch my head..
SRNewsEditor
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 11:57:06 pm »

Let's see...
2 regular season MVP
3 Finals MVP
4 Championship Rings

hmm his free throws have been improving this season. 69.4%.  

Tim did not give himself that nickname.  As a matter of fact he hates that name.  Shaq called him that and the media ran with it.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 04:33:34 am »

yeah, i agree with the news editor. shaq does give silly nicknames. thyough it fits timmy a bit. theres no 7 footer that can dribble like tim, see the floor and shoot from 17

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: