Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2009, 05:46:10 am)
Sim - 11 (37.9%)
Vote - 18 (62.1%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 6.0 [IMPORTANT: ALL GM'S OPEN AND VOTE!]  (Read 19749 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« on: January 10, 2009, 05:46:10 am »

Okay so the next question is, do we sim or vote games? [to determine how games should be done]

We will be using NBA.COM'S sked.

If we vote, all gm's will receive the sked and say who wins vs. who and write a description [short]

if we sim, it's back to wis, and its easier since we dont need to have pain in scheduling.

I thought of this to make things fair, you could ote in the poll and post an explanation if you want to.

Sim or Vote?

LET'S GO HEAT.
dalebrambo
a.k.a. AlphaMale
MVP

Veni.Vidi.Vici

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:49:49 am »

i think we vote every match except for one or two premier matches, which we sim on either 2k9 or WIS just a thought, thats why i am not voting

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 05:53:50 am »

I'll say vote for me.

Cause, it may be biased, but it may be more accurate by a tad, and that way, all GM's can remain active.

That's all, but of course, majority shamority, so whatever the majority, wins.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 05:57:29 am »

i say vote, it takes a lot of effort to sim in WIS...i dont want the game to die..

i ruined my ORL team in 5.0 to get guys who rock in WIS even if its a massive rape on me in real life.

we can just sim playoff games or maybe 2nd round of the playoffs so there wont be an auto champion team..

just 29 games will be fine for the season, i just dont want the game to die

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 06:11:07 am »

i also think that we should vote
sim on 2k9 has lots of unreal scores and i dont know "WIS"

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 06:13:52 am »

Quote from: "LeBronNYK"
i also think that we should vote
sim on 2k9 has lots of unreal scores and i dont know "WIS"

whatifsports.com, that was what we used in 5.0, when everyone were busy, no one was simming, the game sank. i want an active, successful game this time and i MIGHT not join again

its also confusing if we use WIS now coz we'll be using rookie comparisons... let just use WIS in the 2nd round of the playoffs

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 06:20:43 am »

I like the results so far.

Votes - 4
brambo
BLVD.
rye
LBJNYK

Sim - 0
So let's see what other has to say.

5.0 died coz me and josh were too lazy about scheduling that was pain in the a s s and I didnt have the effort there, it was hard to see who has played who before.

That was the reason, and now, we're using NBA.COM's, so it shouldbt a problem.

30 games, from the opening day til New Year's New Year's eve [dec. 30th] and that totals 30 games by all.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 06:25:59 am »

Quote from: "Beastley Boulevard"
I like the results so far.

Votes - 4
brambo
BLVD.
rye
LBJNYK

Sim - 0
So let's see what other has to say.

5.0 died coz me and josh were too lazy about scheduling that was pain in the a s s and I didnt have the effort there, it was hard to see who has played who before.

That was the reason, and now, we're using NBA.COM's, so it shouldbt a problem.

30 games, from the opening day til New Year's New Year's eve [dec. 30th] and that totals 30 games by all.

i say we face all other teams once.. that's 29 games.
i again, would suggest simming the 2nd round of the playoffs to the finals(it wouldnt take much effort, right?) reason: for LAL, SAS, BOS, CLE not  to be automatic champions.

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 06:30:46 am »

Dude THATS A BIG HELL NO, cant you understand? SCHEDULING RUINED LAST GAME, and we're using NBA.COM's sked to have not problems on doing it, why make something harder when you can do it easier?

That's fine rye, that was the 100% reason why I gave up in 5.0, becoz making schedules and determining who cant play who because they already met is pain in the a s s

Cheers and peace

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 06:34:51 am »

i vote for vote

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 06:36:21 am »

just checked mavs' schedule, and its not easy, and not that tough.. but mavs still have 46 games till april... shall we use the last 30 games a team will have of first 30 games from january?

J-Smoove
a.k.a. Racer X
Star

Nothing here

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:40 am »

EDIT: I'll say vote. What does vote do if we don't chose sim?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 07:52:38 am »

Quote from: "ridgeracerplayer14"
I'll say vote. But what it do?

pls revise the sentence. tnx.. i want joe johnson

J-Smoove
a.k.a. Racer X
Star

Nothing here

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 08:46:26 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
Quote from: "ridgeracerplayer14"
I'll say vote. But what it do?

pls revise the sentence. tnx.. i want joe johnson

Lol, everyone wants Joe Johnson.  :wink:
chellis
MVP