Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2009, 05:46:10 am)
Sim - 11 (37.9%)
Vote - 18 (62.1%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 6.0 [IMPORTANT: ALL GM'S OPEN AND VOTE!]  (Read 19423 times)
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 09:01:53 am »

I build my team acording to simming so if we don't sim, I'm screw and it sucks...

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 09:09:25 am »

Quote from: "dalebrambo"
i think we vote every match except for one or two premier matches, which we sim on either 2k9 or WIS just a thought, thats why i am not voting

agree. we should vote every match and sim for premier matches.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 10:15:46 am »

Or to make it not biased we do the Simming, WIS and voting by GM's. Then our moderator will decide who wins the game on what he thinks which of the 2 teams deserve to win after process of Simming, WIS and voting by GM's.

Szahh
MVP

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 10:16:07 am »

Voting of course : )
two-time
a.k.a. Escalade
Star

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 10:21:39 am »

vote....i want an active game

^^sickness by bbyao
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 10:55:01 am »

Voting, is much better.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 11:15:23 am »

but what is the point of having depth if we vote there is no way to calculate fatigue and injury and if our star players are having a good night

so voting is unrealistic because its implying that every night nothing is going to go wrong ur players are going to healthy no foul trouble and thats just unrealistic  and biased for instant my team will probably lose a lot in voting because it is a more uptempo style and i don't have a SSTAR PLAYER and also biased because the matter of opinion can certainly differ

however voting does live up to an active game

and siming on wis was wack cuz we had to use rookie comparisions and then we had to do this whole complicated process on wis

so really its a lo key catch 22

i don't know but i'll say sim

sig by bbyao06
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 11:48:56 am »

I agree with Er7trey...voting doesn't really account for much other than a person's opinion...but at the same time simming is a hassle and makes the game inactive...I'm in the middle here.

Soon....
sparklespice
Star

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 11:51:24 am »

I say vote because people are presenting pretty good arguments for vote.

Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
bckye
Benchwarmer

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 12:00:38 pm »

vote
five_star_baller2
Benchwarmer

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 03:05:11 pm »

sim with 2k9 or live.  Voting is unfair.  Have random outbursts, injuries, and agents to increase activity.  And make it atleast 2 seasons.
cavsgm
Journeyman

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 06:42:14 pm »

I agree with 5 star baller2

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 07:36:05 pm »

You guys must be joking if you think anyone has enough spare time to SIM all these games on Live or 2k9, while managing the rosters and keeping all trades/rotations up to date.  

You people, kids and adults, need to think a little more RATIONALLY, ok?

I vote SIM with WIS again.  It's always been the most effective.

Voting is cool and all, but people are biased to big name players, and it can take forever for people to actually get their votes in.  GM 5.0 would of still been going on had it not been for the scheduling problems.  Scheduling is the most annoying part, and I agree that if you just use NBA Schedules or whatever that simmimg would be so much easier and quicker to do.  I seriously spent more than half the time scheduling(so teams played each other only once), while less than half the time was spent simming.....

Simming with WIS is the most realistic...then voting.....then Live/2k9...you guys that are first timers need to realize we want to try and have this league last longer than the last game.  Making things more complicated and harder to organize(aka 2k9/Live) will destroy this game/league and people running it quicker than it started up.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 11:53:28 pm »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"
I build my team acording to simming so if we don't sim, I'm screw and it sucks...

i personally think you have a good team

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 11:54:51 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
I agree with Er7trey...voting doesn't really account for much other than a person's opinion...but at the same time simming is a hassle and makes the game inactive...I'm in the middle here.

yeah, its given that underdogs can win in SIM, like nyk being able to beat the celts... but its a big headache

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Jump to: