Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2009, 05:46:10 am)
Sim - 11 (37.9%)
Vote - 18 (62.1%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 6.0 [IMPORTANT: ALL GM'S OPEN AND VOTE!]  (Read 19769 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2009, 06:06:18 am »

You fckin kiddin me? No offense ATL but that Chandler-Bynum swap was your worst move so far, lol @ rye saying its good, well its good, but for Dallas.

You traded JJ and said you were rebuilding, IF YOU WERE REALLY REBUILDING THEN WHY NOT KEPT BYNUM INSTEAD?

That's the point, hahahaha.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2009, 06:09:35 am »

That Bynum one was almost as bad as a cavsgm trade, but the rest of them I can at least understand the reasoning for.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:03 am »

trivia: i once traded bynum for chandler in a gm game, and i kept chandler.i did it to dispose bad contracts of radman and luke walton.

all those who were in 4.0 know that... so i myself think its fair. he was also the one that offered simmons and bynum for chandler

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2009, 06:23:34 am »

Quote from: "Zander"
I'd say your trades have been mostly decent except for these two:

Andrew Bynum and Bobby Simmons for Tyson Chandler

Corey Maggette, Darrell Arthur, Shelden Williams, and Anthony Morrow for Joe Johnson

atlanta team is still decent... IMO

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2009, 06:42:47 am »

I knwo that trivia and I even remember criticizing you repeatedly for that move back in 4.0 lawl..

Its just that it isnt that much sensable, all of his tardes are all right, except that one.

Anyways, why are americans having finals in a january month?

we might start in 2 weeks, so say if you still have finals or so.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2009, 06:45:16 am »

Quote from: "Beastley Boulevard"
I knwo that trivia and I even remember criticizing you repeatedly for that move back in 4.0 lawl..

Its just that it isnt that much sensable, all of his tardes are all right, except that one.

Anyways, why are americans having finals in a january month?

we might start in 2 weeks, so say if you still have finals or so.
and i wasnt listening to your criticisms coz i really like chandler. he's a beast

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2009, 06:48:07 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
and i wasnt listening to your criticisms coz i really like chandler. he's a beast

Most of his buckets are just garbage put backs and wide open dunks. He's mostly a product of playing with a PG like Chris Paul.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2009, 07:06:24 am »

Quote from: "Zander"

Most of his buckets are just garbage put backs and wide open dunks. He's mostly a product of playing with a PG like Chris Paul.

he is really a decent player IMO.. he can rebound and block shots. he is a strong post player as well

snicholson21
Undrafted

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2009, 02:16:08 pm »

When are we going to start the games? We should also do something to check which GM's are still being active because in my opinion it seems like there are about 12 to 14 active GM's. Those are just my two cents.

Minnesota Timberwolves GM
joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2009, 05:52:29 pm »

trivia: i once traded bynum for chandler in a gm game, and i kept chandler.i did it to dispose bad contracts of radman and luke walton.

all those who were in 4.0 know that... so i myself think its fair. he was also the one that offered simmons and bynum for chandler

Rye you are just further proving that you post based on emotion and you seriously care too much about making your team better.  You will veto trades that you don't seem "fit", barring they don't affect you of course.  But if you get a trade like Bynum for Chandler(which is a joke as Chandler is a mediocre center), you try to justify it completely. Why? Because it made YOUR team much better. Come on now........

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2009, 08:55:49 pm »

Quote from: "snicholson21"
When are we going to start the games? We should also do something to check which GM's are still being active because in my opinion it seems like there are about 12 to 14 active GM's. Those are just my two cents.

just one question where do we draw the line between inactivity and activity

and also if just kick guys out then we wont have enough guys and most of them will probably be newbs who will quit anyways so well be in the exact same position

sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 12:42:13 am »

Quote from: "joshfarc"

Rye you are just further proving that you post based on emotion and you seriously care too much about making your team better.  You will veto trades that you don't seem "fit", barring they don't affect you of course.  But if you get a trade like Bynum for Chandler(which is a joke as Chandler is a mediocre center), you try to justify it completely. Why? Because it made YOUR team much better. Come on now........

im actually thinking of having a trade with atlanta, a lopsided one for the sake of being fair.. but its true that i like chandler so much and i traded bynum+garbage contracts for chandler.. incandescentbasketball knows that Smiley

five_star_baller2
Benchwarmer

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 09:40:30 pm »

If vote is final I would like to know if anyone is starting a Sim league and if so can I have the Heat.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2009, 04:23:04 am »

Quote from: "ER7Trey"
Quote from: "snicholson21"

just one question where do we draw the line between inactivity and activity

and also if just kick guys out then we wont have enough guys and most of them will probably be newbs who will quit anyways so well be in the exact same position

inactivity is because of exams.. but the guys in the game are proven to be active... like joshfarc, cselby,moh,walton,blvd,brambo,spice,player,phxsuns etc...

but still we have to start right after the exmas.. 1 gameday every other day.. we can probably cut the # of games from 30 to just probably 15 so we can have a playoffs and finals and then the next season will start

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:12 pm »

To beastlyboulevard: Can you please update the team GM's in the Roster Forum because their are some who quited and are not active anymore. Many thanks

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Jump to: