Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 6 min left in Boston.  (Read 3165 times)
dankok8
Star

Respect: +1

« on: January 12, 2009, 08:36:17 pm »

We're tied now and we're playing well; missed a few easy layups...
I think we can win this.  Cheesy
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:42:08 pm »

dahm dahm dahm.. KG fixes it.. Ray Allen sticks it! aha.

grand master nba
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:52:09 pm »

12 seconds left, down by 3...
grand master nba
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:54:39 pm »

BIG THREE for Bargs
ballers101
MVP

Respect: +116

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:23:13 pm »

Wow lots of calls missed, the three by parker they didn't catch the foul, a few on bosh and a few key ones down the stretch, i cant be mad today at all, very good game by us, definitely worked very hard though in the loss, that stretch in the fourth where we kept driving with bosh and ukic with no calls is what pisses me off because 1 or 2 fouls there gives us 2-4 points which changes the momentum. Good game by bargs again, amazing play with one on the clock, i think he has figured out how to play now finally, 8 games now.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 10:10:15 pm »

Wow, just wow. A heartbreaking finish to an otherwise very solid effort by the Raps. Kapono got me excited with that three attempt at the end of overtime there, unfortunately it was not to be. Great game by Bargnani, just a really good effort from everyone for the most part...too bad it didn't translate into a win.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 01:43:11 am »

Good Job Raptors, Moon did his best to contain Pierce, Can't complain.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Northernchill
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 07:21:05 am »

Is this guy blind? He is the colour guy for the Celtics. I was watching the game on NBA TV last night. I catch a lot of the US broadcasts and they are absolutly bias to their own teams. Last night for example, when Hump took that charge on Pierce, the replay clearly showed that he was outside the circle and set. Tom Heinsohn is up in arms at the call before the replay is shown, then after he sees it, he still says, "Oh, he wasn't set, that's a bad call." Then he complains about a simple boxout of Scalabrine by Bargs, but completely forgets about the off ball mauling of Bosh by Garnett.
Contrast that to the Chuck and Leo, or now Devlin and Leo or Jack. They are very fair in their analysis of games. If the replay shows something against the Raps, they admit it and comment on it. They don't ignore it or blatently lie about what happend.

Very frusterating.
I do like to catch US broadcasts to see what other teams know about the Raps. Parker hit two fade away jumpers on the baseline and Tom Heinsohn was shocked that he hit such tough shots, even though he hits two of those per game, and he also called Jamario a "great" outside shooter!

Do some homework, Tommy boy.

~If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.~
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:05:56 am »

Quote from: "Northernchill"
Is this guy blind? He is the colour guy for the Celtics. I was watching the game on NBA TV last night. I catch a lot of the US broadcasts and they are absolutly bias to their own teams. Last night for example, when Hump took that charge on Pierce, the replay clearly showed that he was outside the circle and set. Tom Heinsohn is up in arms at the call before the replay is shown, then after he sees it, he still says, "Oh, he wasn't set, that's a bad call." Then he complains about a simple boxout of Scalabrine by Bargs, but completely forgets about the off ball mauling of Bosh by Garnett.
Contrast that to the Chuck and Leo, or now Devlin and Leo or Jack. They are very fair in their analysis of games. If the replay shows something against the Raps, they admit it and comment on it. They don't ignore it or blatently lie about what happend.

Very frusterating.
I do like to catch US broadcasts to see what other teams know about the Raps. Parker hit two fade away jumpers on the baseline and Tom Heinsohn was shocked that he hit such tough shots, even though he hits two of those per game, and he also called Jamario a "great" outside shooter!

I also catch a lot of US broadcast which I prefer because of Cleo Rautins.

Yup he is the worst one.Biased,clueless and classless. If you dont like how he broadcast you shouldved heard him on Chucks show a while back.He went on and on about players would rather play in the states because players dont really know anything about Toronto(Canada). Ignorant x 10
grand master nba
Journeyman

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 09:57:57 am »

Quote from: "Zad"

Very frusterating.

Yup he is the worst one.Biased,clueless and classless. If you dont like how he broadcast you shouldved heard him on Chucks show a while back.He went on and on about players would rather play in the states because players dont really know anything about Toronto(Canada). Ignorant x 10

Steve Francis, Kenny Anderson.

"Jerry Stackhouse and Kevin Willis have also refused potential trades to Toronto."
"Recently, however, 10 of the top free agents-to-be said that they had no plans to visit Toronto. "

Just some info after 5 minutes of research on google.

Not wanting to play up here is a very real, and a very widespread sentiment, and Leo is being honest about it.
Zad
Star

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 10:51:14 am »

Quote from: "grand master nba"

Very frusterating.

Steve Francis, Kenny Anderson.

"Jerry Stackhouse and Kevin Willis have also refused potential trades to Toronto."
"Recently, however, 10 of the top free agents-to-be said that they had no plans to visit Toronto. "

Just some info after 5 minutes of research on google.

Not wanting to play up here is a very real, and a very widespread sentiment, and Leo is being honest about it.

well google is not your friend

Kevin Willis did play for Toronto..lol..Steve Francis?.. :lol: are you kidding me?

BTW it was Tommy who said it not Cleo Rautins
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 11:42:49 am »

Well, both Mourning and John Salmons refused too play here.

Soon....
ballers101
MVP

Respect: +116

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 12:33:20 pm »

its funny how us people think we are so different when canada and the us are literally the same country just that we have nicer people....
Zad
Star

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 01:57:59 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"

but it doesnt mean that those players dont know anything about Toronto
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 02:31:47 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"

but it doesnt mean that those players doesnt know anything about Toronto

That's true, I wasn't really denying it, just stating a couple players that ticked me off by not wanting to show up. But I'm sure there are a number of players who would like to play in Toronto.

Soon....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: