Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 Team Deal  (Read 793 times)
raptorsgm
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: January 20, 2009, 07:30:24 am »

What about this deal?

Miami gets Jermaine O'neal
Dallas gets Shawn Marion
Toronto gets Josh Howard, Jerry Stackhouse, and Marcus Banks

I'd rather have Howard than Marion and both Howard's and Stackhouses contracts could be up after 2009/2010 season with both having team options for the next season.  I'm not as down on Banks as everyone else seems to be I think there might be some potential there at backup point guard.  He at least provides some depth, even though it's expensive depth, he's better than Solomon.  Maybe we could also talk someone into taking Moon, he's terrible.
Let me know what you think.

Also, should we move Bosh?
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:44:31 am »

This trade has been talked about lots within the forums, and i dont mind the trade I like it b/c we get a guy like stack who can be a good backup 2, and i am sorry for being a stuck record but if this trade happened we would have 4 PGs, 2 SGs, 4 SFs, 2 PFs, 2 Cs, oh and Jawai is ready to go so another PF/C, We would be stuck not dressing players and have the max 15 player roster.

I mean we would have enough contracts up at the end of the year to make it better for next season but i would say throw in a guy like moon and get a 2nd round pick, i am sure some team would do that.

I think it will be graham getting another contract next year anyway, not moon just b/c both are athletic but graham has showed more of a willingness to go to the hoop, can hit a mid range shot, and is stronger which helps him defend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: