Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
 
Author Topic: GM Game 6.0 Tip-Off Friday 9PM ET  (Read 11081 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24235


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!


WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 08:34:21 am »

beastley, you shouldve asked him privately instead of posting this announcement (which is kinda humiliating), unless its proven that he really is one person (remember the former SAC/OKC gm who traded durant and westbrook for salmons and udrih?)

he didnt do any bad deals, and the atlanta gm's deals arent really that good IMO, unlike den gm..

you may just post this if he made some crazy deals..

there was a time wherein there was a poster with the same ip address with what i have, and he was spamming the dallas mavs board... so it doesnt mean that if a person's ip address matches with 2 posters, that he's one person..

im not going with anyone's side, im just saying what i think is fair.. i'm also not going with miamiheat3's side, as there is also a possiblity that he created 2 accounts, even if he didnt do anything crazy.
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10298



« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 08:41:06 am »

i want to give them the benefit of the doubt even though it does seem odd that they have used the same IP address.

Where I feel a lil upset is about the fact that if they ARE the same person then i feel a little deceived and hustled because im in serious trade talks with both teams.


However i want to point out something real quick to everybody.

i could be wrong but i feel they are not the same person because joshdetroit3 and i are discussing a trade involving Bibby & chandler. MiamiHeat and i are looking to do a trade involving Mike Bibby. Now it may be really coincidental that they both want Bibby but MiamiHeat3 pm'd me yesterday asking for both Bibby & Chandler. Now if he and joshdetroit3 were the same person, he would have known i didnt have Chandler yet. So thats where im going to give the the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth.
Logged


rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24235


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!


WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 08:47:32 am »

Quote from: "JR Smith"
i want to give them the benefit of the doubt even though it does seem odd that they have used the same IP address.

Where I feel a lil upset is about the fact that if they ARE the same person then i feel a little deceived and hustled because im in serious trade talks with both teams.


However i want to point out something real quick to everybody.

i could be wrong but i feel they are not the same person because joshdetroit3 and i are discussing a trade involving Bibby & chandler. MiamiHeat and i are looking to do a trade involving Mike Bibby. Now it may be really coincidental that they both want Bibby but MiamiHeat3 pm'd me yesterday asking for both Bibby & Chandler. Now if he and joshdetroit3 were the same person, he would have known i didnt have Chandler yet. So thats where im going to give the the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth.


thats actually a good point, and the current hawks gm is making some bad deals and plays around like when he posted chandler-td trade lol, while miamiheat3 tries to get the best value for his players, and is more serious...

i wouldnt personally trade bibby for chandler, coz good centers are hard to find in this game..
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42225



« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 10:51:50 am »

Well, Beastley may have jumped the gun here. Even if they were the same person, as long as they aren't destroying the game then lets move on.
Logged



Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24235


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!


WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 10:59:26 am »

Quote from: "cselby"
Well, Beastley may have jumped the gun here. Even if they were the same person, as long as they aren't destroying the game then lets move on.


yeah, since you're rebuilding, would you want exprings? lol

damn ive been waiting for replies from the other gms i contacted and im sleepy (1am here)
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10298



« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 11:00:19 am »

cselby im waiting on a reply..dont mean to bother you
Logged


rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24235


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!


WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 11:05:47 am »

PS: FORMER HAWKS GM wants the bucks and promised to make it better...
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15000



« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 05:06:48 pm »

im telling you were are two different people he is josh, and i am ash, hence why his name is joshdetroit, asnd beastley has me on msn, with the name ash, i dont know why you guys still think were the same person do you want us to go on msn together?
and i keep telling you his ip adress will only have matched mine once, every other time would of been different, and i was only helping him set up his roster, in the rosters thread.
.....and i offered someone a trade because i thought he has tyson chandler already and i didnt know he didnt even have him yet, so why would i offer him that trade if i was joshdetroit when i would of knew that he didnt have him.
i see why you would have you suspicions but i dont not appreciate that you posted here instead of pming both of us first, and one of those suspicions were pretty bad about the 3 in the name but i think i sorted that out with he likes ai i like wade
Logged

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10298



« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 05:10:27 pm »

Quote from: "Miamiheat3"
im telling you were are two different people he is josh, and i am ash, hence why his name is joshdetroit, asnd beastley has me on msn, with the name ash, i dont know why you guys still think were the same person do you want us to go on msn together?
and i keep telling you his ip adress will only have matched mine once, every other time would of been different, and i was only helping him set up his roster, in the rosters thread.
.....and i offered someone a trade because i thought he has tyson chandler already and i didnt know he didnt even have him yet, so why would i offer him that trade if i was joshdetroit when i would of knew that he didnt have him.
i see why you would have you suspicions but i dont not appreciate that you posted here instead of pming both of us first, and one of those suspicions were pretty bad about the 3 in the name but i think i sorted that out with he likes ai i like wade


i believe what your saying. i tried to make a statement on your behalf.
Logged


Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25161


LIKE A BOSS


WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2009, 05:11:23 pm »

LOL calm down.

If you read my last post in the thread's page uno, IM FINE AS LONG AS A WEIRD TRADE BETWEEN ATL WILL HAPPEN.

So no need to worry, why are you so defensive? cough.  Smiley

Haha, seriously speaking, as I also said, No damage done.
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15000



« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2009, 05:12:43 pm »

Quote from: "JR Smith"
Quote from: "Miamiheat3"
im telling you were are two different people he is josh, and i am ash, hence why his name is joshdetroit, asnd beastley has me on msn, with the name ash, i dont know why you guys still think were the same person do you want us to go on msn together?
and i keep telling you his ip adress will only have matched mine once, every other time would of been different, and i was only helping him set up his roster, in the rosters thread.
.....and i offered someone a trade because i thought he has tyson chandler already and i didnt know he didnt even have him yet, so why would i offer him that trade if i was joshdetroit when i would of knew that he didnt have him.
i see why you would have you suspicions but i dont not appreciate that you posted here instead of pming both of us first, and one of those suspicions were pretty bad about the 3 in the name but i think i sorted that out with he likes ai i like wade


i believe what your saying. i tried to make a statement on your behalf.

ok man thanks
Logged

Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15000



« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 05:14:38 pm »

but there is people think im someone else when im not and they think that ive been decieving them how about you change the name of the topic, or delete it because it still says im Josh
Logged

chellis
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 5502



« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 05:24:50 pm »

Quote from: "Miamiheat3"
but there is people think im someone else when im not and they think that ive been decieving them how about you change the name of the topic, or delete it because it still says im Josh


You say it, I believe you man.  I'll take you for your word.  I just thought it was a bit odd, that was all.  No need to worry about it.  All is good.
Logged

J-Smoove
a.k.a. Racer X
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1710


Nothing here


WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2009, 05:24:55 pm »

Hey Beastley, are you not looking at my and rye's post's lol.

Quote from: "ryecyd"
PS: FORMER HAWKS GM wants the bucks and promised to make it better...

If you don't mind, Can I have the Bucks?
Logged
cselby
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42225



« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2009, 05:25:34 pm »

and while were at it, reply to my PM beastley.
Logged



Soon....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: