Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Jaleel White & Anfernee Hardaway Sex Tape?  (Read 78522 times)
LKdude
Global Moderator
Hall of Famer

Respect: +149

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:26 PM »

lol Family Matters is on TV now.
A.Beezy*21
a.k.a. Blazers*7
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 11:24:13 PM »

Who cares about which players like sausage ? I dont watch these guys to know about their personal life . Odds are there is some homosexuals in the League but Im not dying to find out who

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »

Nothing wrong with some sausage on sausage loving.
jimmyblue
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 11:57:51 PM »

DL?

Down Low?

Its all teh ghey to me
Pro 1
Benchwarmer

Respect: +2

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 01:50:13 AM »

DL ='s Down Low, which is a man or woman who pretends to be heterosexual but on the sly sleeps with the same sex.

Here is the original blind item as presented: http://panachereport.com/

BLIND ITEM (DL SEX TAPE)

Introduction:

Several months ago, a NBA player told me that a former NBA player was secretly gay, I was doubtful until last week, when I saw a sex tape of the suspected player. On the clip, he was engaging in sex with another famous man.

DOWNLOW SEX TAPE:

This NBA player played alongside a superstar in his glory years.  Off the court, I remember an altercation he had with a woman.

He was briefly married and tried to play hardball regarding his then wife's divorce settlement.  Unbeknownst to me at the time, she had threatened to use damaging information to out him unless he agreed to her terms.  He did.

The NBA player who first alerted me to this athlete being secretly gay witnessed something first hand.

The DL player hosted a poker party at his home in the off season.  The game was interrupted by a loud knocking at the door.  The player went to answer the door.

There stood a transvestite wearing a lopsided wig in full drag with her hand on her hip.  Allegedly she screamed, "You think you can just kick me to the curb and act like you don't know me?"

The player tried to calm her down. She finally went away after he went into his pocket and handed her a wad of bills.

After closing the door, the player told his guests, the transvestite had mistaken him for the prior owner of the house.

Now, we've been informed that this same man is now discreetly living with a former black sitcom actor (the same man he was engaging in sex with on the tape).

They are tucked away in an isolated love nest and they're deeply in love.

Hints: It's not Scottie Pippen and the actor starred on a sitcom with other performers plagued by scandal.  Not Gary Coleman or Todd Bridges.  People who don't follow sports are familiar with the name of the DL athlete.

I'm a follower of The Raptor's not a fan aka fanatic!
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +177

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »

Dude's just trying to get hits for his blog, pay no attention.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 02:45:13 AM »

I know statistics say that a small percentage of athletes,actors etc have to be gay but im not going to believe *** i read on some crackpots website truth is im happy that i dont know whos gay and whos bi and whatever because i would be sick if i found out one of my idols was living the DL. Im not anti gay or anyhting but it does disturb me especially if its someone that is looked up too.

Also be careful what you write because i know this is somewhat an obscure website, but i remember a while back that someone on realgm was sued for defamation i know that its extremely unlikely just be careful what you write
Pro 1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 03:45:34 AM »

Quote from: "Mild Sauce"
Fyi- it's not my blog nor am I affilated with it other than lurking on it to read what's new.

The blog belongs to EDITOR-PUBLISHER-FOUNDER: Myra Panache

If you took the time to actually look through the blog you would have noticed that particular.

Pro 1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 03:47:35 AM »

Quote from: "Bradleiu"
I know statistics say that a small percentage of athletes,actors etc have to be gay but im not going to believe ***** i read on some crackpots website truth is im happy that i dont know whos gay and whos bi and whatever because i would be sick if i found out one of my idols was living the DL. Im not anti gay or anyhting but it does disturb me especially if its someone that is looked up too.

Also be careful what you write because i know this is somewhat an obscure website, but i remember a while back that someone on realgm was sued for defamation i know that its extremely unlikely just be careful what you write
It's true so I have no worries.lol

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 04:15:50 AM »

Quote from: "Pro 1"
Fyi- it's not my blog nor am I affilated with it other than lurking on it to read what's new.

If you took the time to actually look through the blog you would have noticed that particular.

You;re far off. I believe he wasn;t even talking about you and could care less whether the author of the blog was a man or a woman, that's why he said 'Dude'.

I believe the same thing. All those stories with hints, no name-calling and peculiar info (never full enough to pin-point anything, always leaving room for suspicion) are a load of crap. And whether there are secretly gay people in sports and the whole entertainment factory is irrelevant, when all of your info comes from shady sources like that.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 04:16:46 AM »

Quote from: "Pro 1"

You're far off. I believe he wasn't even talking about you and could care less whether the author of the blog was a man or a woman, that's why he said 'Dude'.

I believe the same thing. All those stories with hints, no name-calling and peculiar info (never full enough to pin-point anything, always leaving room for suspicion) are a load of crap. And whether there are secretly gay people in sports and the whole entertainment factory is irrelevant, when all of your info comes from shady sources like that.
Pro 1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

If the site is so shady why does she use her real name and mention that she has seen the video in question?lol

Like I said if you actually went through the site you would find out the error in your mentality twoards the site.

Quite the opposite in fact just take the time to go through the site then make a cognitive statement on the site, or not.lol

Some of your favorite rappers, actors, athletes, politicians, singers and so forth are so far from their presented image it's mind boggling but to each their own believe whatever you wish fair enough.

Big Fundemental
Starter

Respect: +39

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

This has nothing to do with basketball, please close mods.
joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

Respect: +127

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 03:57:05 PM »

This thread is hilarious, yes.

BUt I find it peculiar that there exists a known "sex-tape" yet it hasn't leaked on the internet.  If this entire subject/blog had any, any truth to it there would be either
-pictures/stills of the sex tape
-the actual video leaked somewhere

The excuse will be it's DL so it won't be leaked, which is a garbage justification. 

Basically, try not to feed the trolls of the internet guys, this blogger is just trying to get hits without actually talking about basketball.  I find it extremely saddening that many of us spend countless hours free-lancing about credible basketball subjects, but some idiot blogs about gay Urkle and Penny and gets thousands of hits.  Teh Ghey.

xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4497

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »

Joshfarc just wants to see the video.(strictly for educational purposes, of course)
I agree, the complete absence of any real proof makes it smell like BS.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Jump to: