Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Draft, what are your team's needs?  (Read 8498 times)
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2009, 06:16:24 am »

But still, think of all the bad contracts they still have to pay off, DeAngelo Hall, Javon Walker, Gabril Wilson, and even though I consider Asomugha the best corner around, no cornerback is worth $15 million a year, and Al Davis not only screwed up his own salary cap situation, but now the contract demands for other players too.

every raiders management move make me shake my head, the releases of hall and wilson are just mindboggling, hate to say it but al davis just needs to have a heart attack or stroke

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 05:27:22 pm »

Wow I am glad the Bengals signed Coles, he is a fine replacement for TJ, in fact I'd say he's a little bit better to be honest.

nahhh.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 05:30:51 pm »

Wow I am glad the Bengals signed Coles, he is a fine replacement for TJ, in fact I'd say he's a little bit better to be honest.

nahhh.

Coles is a better downfield threat and will accumulate more yards and possibly td's. He just won't catch as many balls as TJ.

Soon....
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 11:35:12 pm »

nahhh.

Coles is a better downfield threat and will accumulate more yards and possibly td's. He just won't catch as many balls as TJ.

thats cuz coles is not as tough over the middle or in the red zone.  t.j. moves the chains a lot more with those extra catches, which is equally if not more important.  i like coles, but the bengals o-line is pretty bad so i don't know if they're going deep much.  thats why chad's numbers dropped.  the o-line started sucking and he couldn't run his downfield patterns.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: