Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LAC  (Read 2379 times)
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« on: January 26, 2009, 10:30:17 pm »

i think it was discussed about talking y our team will win well this is y i think my team will have a chance considering everyone thinks the lakers will probably smash on me now don't argue or anything just read it and keep it in mind when you vote

my front court is too quick for his front court on the offensive side
kobe has an avg game as q. ross brewer ak and baron give him diff looks all night
my shooting with thomas q and korver will be on and we all know how great the lakers rotations are on the three point shooter
and baron davis has a field day against d fish causing foul trouble on the lakers front court
and ps marvin williams abuses bowen in the post since they both at sf
and of course we run and gun like we do and the lakers often have troubles with turnovers so that should help with the transition game

im not saying im going to win but just think about it when you vote
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:40:00 pm by ER7Trey » Logged

sig by bbyao06
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:01:35 am »

Yeah that's a good idea, would you mind if I change the title to "My Opinion on my Team" thread? It would benefit us all and defend our teams.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:36:24 am »

I dont really want to be bothered writing something up like this, im not knowledeable on basketball only liked it 1 and a half years, so yeah everyone gets the jump on me if they can explain stuff better then me

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:12 am »

i think it was discussed about talking y our team will win well this is y i think my team will have a chance considering everyone thinks the lakers will probably smash on me now don't argue or anything just read it and keep it in mind when you vote

my front court is too quick for his front court on the offensive side
kobe has an avg game as q. ross brewer ak and baron give him diff looks all night
my shooting with thomas q and korver will be on and we all know how great the lakers rotations are on the three point shooter
and baron davis has a field day against d fish causing foul trouble on the lakers front court
and ps marvin williams abuses bowen in the post since they both at sf
and of course we run and gun like we do and the lakers often have troubles with turnovers so that should help with the transition game

im not saying im going to win but just think about it when you vote

Good job man. Cool I appreciate your idea of this kind posting because it will give a hint for GM's on how to retaliate there opponent and also voting GM's will be able to know your perspective that would somehow add knowledge on the positive aspect of your team. Anyhow, as much as I want to rebuttle your way of thinking of our game, I think I will pass on that coz for me every GM's have their right to express their point of views. Grin

snicholson21
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 04:12:29 am »

I don't think posts like this should be allowed to be honest.  Think about this; when you go to your local voting place when you go and vote for the president or whatever they specifically do not allow any party signs or anything that has to do with the vote that's taking place and I think this is exactly what's going on.  I know everyone loves their teams, we all know that but I think it's best we all have our outside opinions on everyone else's team without topics like this being started. Everyone has different criteria on why they vote and I think it's perfect how it is. I didn't mean to offend you er7trey if I did, it's just that everyone has their own opinion's on players and if everybody listened to that team's GM then that would influence their decision based on how well they can defend their team.  Some people will have problems with that just as mr. miamiheat3 just stated. Your team is your clay, some people might not understand it, some people will and that's the beauty of it.

Minnesota Timberwolves GM
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 07:29:37 am »

I don't think posts like this should be allowed to be honest.  Think about this; when you go to your local voting place when you go and vote for the president or whatever they specifically do not allow any party signs or anything that has to do with the vote that's taking place and I think this is exactly what's going on.  I know everyone loves their teams, we all know that but I think it's best we all have our outside opinions on everyone else's team without topics like this being started. Everyone has different criteria on why they vote and I think it's perfect how it is. I didn't mean to offend you er7trey if I did, it's just that everyone has their own opinion's on players and if everybody listened to that team's GM then that would influence their decision based on how well they can defend their team.  Some people will have problems with that just as mr. miamiheat3 just stated. Your team is your clay, some people might not understand it, some people will and that's the beauty of it.
+1

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 08:39:16 pm »

i don't mind if u change the name beastley and its cool i just feel like no one is going to give me votes against the beast of lal so i want to give my self a chance u don't have to use it

sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 09:41:48 pm »

Yeah I don't think we need stuff like this. Once everyone does theirs it'll just be as cluttered as the roster page. Just post the lineups in the Gameday threads.

Sig by bbyao06
chellis
MVP

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 10:17:56 pm »

Yeah I don't think we need stuff like this. Once everyone does theirs it'll just be as cluttered as the roster page. Just post the lineups in the Gameday threads.

That would be ideal.  I suggested that as well

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: