Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Best GM, Team, so far?  (Read 4418 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:42 am »

So since é've earned like 2 more weeks after that threads rye made in the Trades forum re: who's most improved, who's the best or so, it would be interesting on what your says would be now.

I would say the top 3 teams are:

1. DAL
2. Uhm, NYK?
3. PHX

And for the most improved,

1. NYK
2. IND
3. MEM
4. GSW
5. Anyone's game

Feel free to discuss!

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:26:21 am »

For the GM meanwhile,

for turning his team around:

1. ryecyd
2. Zander
3. joshfarc
4. phxsuns13
5. PT

LET'S GO HEAT.
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:27:44 am »

cmon ive inproved my team a little bit

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:28:01 am »

What? We're the top 2 in the league, he started with the Orlando Magic and I started with the New York Knicks and I'm second?

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 06:32:04 am »

congratz to all up there, I WILL make it one day when i understand NBA more hopefully.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 09:26:45 am »

What? We're the top 2 in the league, he started with the Orlando Magic and I started with the New York Knicks and I'm second?

who started with orlando? yeah dice dice also did a good job.. by transforming travis outlaw and d12 into posey,bynum and josh smith

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:30:11 am »

Sorry you were the Magic in the last one. The Mavericks are still good though. Lots more to work with than the Knicks come on!

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 12:15:30 pm »

warriors look better now.. they were previously stacked with guards (duhon,jr,barbs,zub).. now they get a big man.. pity me, my backup PF is ely!!

i gave CV and redd for jj and diop

no questions asked, best team-- phx? nyk

most improved- nyk

im not yet the "best" with the kind of lineup i have (kmart is an all star but not the kmart of the nets)

still looking to improve

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 12:20:57 pm »

I have the best team, obviously.

No but really, I think I did pretty good with the Warriors roster. I didn't create a championship team but they certainly wouldn't be terrible.

PG: Chris Duhon/Ramon Sessions/Shaun Livingston
SG: JR Smith/Daniel Gibson/Marco Belinelli
SF: Stephen Jackson/Kelenna Azuibuike/Tony Allen
PF: Brandan Wright/Jason Maxiell
C: Ben Wallace/Kwame Brown/Nazr Mohammed

Obviously, power forward is my weak spot with two very young and unproven guys
but this rotation is completley interchangable. Wallace will see minutes at the 4, with the odd spot
start at centre for Kwame. The minutes played at the backup SG/SF positions would depend solely
on who's playing the best, and again, a number of combinations can be used here. I don't have the greatest
frontcourt but if anything, my team is deep, especially the first 3 positions.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:27:28 pm by cselby » Logged

Soon....
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:35 pm »

^^^ I like that rotation better than the real Warriors. Nelson has way too many guards on the team.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 01:19:36 pm »

and cselby didnt really rip anyone at all..

i think he had a good trade for monta, and also a good trade for calderon (beastley also offered duhon+jr smith for calderon before but i wanted more lol)

good job cselby...

see you in wcf hopefully.. Smiley

ps: i need kwame.. ill have a team of 1st picks--- brown, d12 and kenyon

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 04:11:47 pm »

If I'm giving up any big man I gotta get another in return.

Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 12:23:52 am »

If I'm giving up any big man I gotta get another in return.

ok, i'll get back to you.. im thin @ FC
hawks!! approve the deal!!

Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 01:06:24 am »

I think i have a deep back up team,
PG-Carter
SG- Daniels
SF-Joe Smith
PF-Bonner
C-Kevin Love

tong
MVP

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 01:33:16 am »

Selby, how could you basically trade Goose for.... Ben Wallace?! As a fan... I like your getting rid of maggette and opening up time for the young guys... but you basically gave Monta and Beans away for free.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: