Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best GM, Team, so far?  (Read 4514 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 09:17:16 am »

Selby, how could you basically trade Goose for.... Ben Wallace?! As a fan... I like your getting rid of maggette and opening up time for the young guys... but you basically gave Monta and Beans away for free.

monta? i gave him calderon (cselb is a raps fan) and boobie gibson and maxiell..
he got jr smith and duhon for calderon..
those are decent moves imo

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 10:51:33 am »

So since é've earned like 2 more weeks after that threads rye made in the Trades forum re: who's most improved, who's the best or so, it would be interesting on what your says would be now.

I would say the top 3 teams are:

1. DAL
2. Uhm, NYK?
3. PHX

And for the most improved,

1. NYK
2. IND
3. MEM
4. GSW
5. Anyone's game

Feel free to discuss!

IMO PHX is the second best team. phx is the champion pistons trio, minus prince and prime ben PLUS tim duncan and ginobili.
its probably a tie between phx and nyk.

im honestly threatened with nyk. Zander makes a good deal everyday.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 11:23:56 am »

Selby, how could you basically trade Goose for.... Ben Wallace?! As a fan... I like your getting rid of maggette and opening up time for the young guys... but you basically gave Monta and Beans away for free.

I was looking to make the team a little better defensively. I started with Tyson Chandler and ended up with Ben Wallace.

Once I started stockpiling the guards, Monta wasn't really part of my plan. I made sure to keep Jackson and Buike around (unless the right offer came, which it didn't) but every other player is interchangable. I like my team.

Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 11:57:46 am »

I was looking to make the team a little better defensively. I started with Tyson Chandler and ended up with Ben Wallace.

Once I started stockpiling the guards, Monta wasn't really part of my plan. I made sure to keep Jackson and Buike around (unless the right offer came, which it didn't) but every other player is interchangable. I like my team.

and so do i. Smiley

and eric dampier does love it as well Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: