Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Most Improved Team  (Read 3001 times)
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« on: January 28, 2009, 03:41:26 pm »

Dallas, New York, Miami and Moi.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:27:48 pm »

i cant downgrade, nyk is chasing me... im honestly threatened by him.

imagine the trio of the 2004 champion piston team and add TD and manu.

depth.. maggs,chandler,barbosa.. i think im set

still aiming to be better

phx is about to have its 2005 lineup (if PT gets qrich) and add VC to that lineup, wow

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 07:26:31 pm »

Apparently I'm worse than the Heat. Enough worse to lose a home game to him. That or someone cheated...

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 07:36:13 pm »

Apparently I'm worse than the Heat. Enough worse to lose a home game to him. That or someone cheated...

beastley admits if he does something awful but we better send pms to other gms for games that involves the heat, or better yet send pms to 2 people (via CC)

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:37:50 pm »

Last time he didn't admit until he was caught red handed. With the current system it's impossible to catch him red handed. It's all up to him to admit he cheated. It's SO OBVIOUS.

Sig by bbyao06
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 07:50:23 pm »

I should do it. I promise to be truthfull.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 07:54:31 pm »

Last time he didn't admit until he was caught red handed. With the current system it's impossible to catch him red handed. It's all up to him to admit he cheated. It's SO OBVIOUS.

but the thing is, he posted guys who voted him and you. did anyone oject " hey i voted zander why am i not in the list?"

you couldve won if more people voted. only 7 guys voted. we should rather do voting in public and just avoid arguments.

people might be lazy to send pms i guess

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 07:57:24 pm »

but the thing is, he posted guys who voted him and you. did anyone oject " hey i voted zander why am i not in the list?"

you couldve won if more people voted. only 7 guys voted. we should rather do voting in public and just avoid arguments.

people might be lazy to send pms i guess

Only 2 people have even posted.

There's about 1000 ways he could have cheated, and 2 people saying they voted for him isn't going to convince me of anything.

Sig by bbyao06
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 08:23:54 pm »

we are all human and competitive and i think whoever takes it over is going to want to cheat

sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 08:24:34 pm »

I think we're going to do public voting.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:21 am »

Yeah we are.

Look at my latest post, again why would you acuse me if those guys [well we're just waiting for sparklespice] said they voted for which which? I dont really understand your point, but we're doing it in public, just to avoid accusations.

Oh and NYK, MEM, HOU, DAL, GSW, GSW is VERY UNDERRATED, he improved his depth VASTLY.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 09:22:01 pm »

Yeah we are.

Look at my latest post, again why would you acuse me if those guys [well we're just waiting for sparklespice] said they voted for which which? I dont really understand your point, but we're doing it in public, just to avoid accusations.

Oh and NYK, MEM, HOU, DAL, GSW, GSW is VERY UNDERRATED, he improved his depth VASTLY.

thanks to us,i gave cald+boobie+jmax for ellis and you gave jr+duhon for cald
but i think he'd be better if he kept biedrins, or got a better value for crawford

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 03:55:27 am »

I downgraded from my last trade, I know, but the depth I had aint winning me something if we were to use Gen NBA, and since theere's no freakin way I oculd be the top seed as DAL, NYK, PHX are all superstar filled, im just enjoying this game and putting the guys I want in my team at the same time being competitive for a 1st rd berth.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2009, 07:26:37 am »

I downgraded from my last trade, I know, but the depth I had aint winning me something if we were to use Gen NBA, and since theere's no freakin way I oculd be the top seed as DAL, NYK, PHX are all superstar filled, im just enjoying this game and putting the guys I want in my team at the same time being competitive for a 1st rd berth.

wow is that you?youre star filled already. what do you call dirk/al/butler/calderon?

dude is this current team better than the LAL i had in 4.0? ill never have a team as good as this in any of the next gm games..
but after 2 seasons, i hope we come up with something new.. not a gm game anymore

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 02:05:59 pm »

Toronto now! Smiley, we got Gay and Brand now!

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: