Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LAL GM  (Read 7232 times)
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 09:42:25 pm »

Why weren't these trades posted? Everyone's supposed to know about these transactions when they happen.

Sig by bbyao06
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 09:43:12 pm »

That's what I was wondering too.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 10:04:51 pm »

Why weren't these trades posted? Everyone's supposed to know about these transactions when they happen.

Really!?! Cavs GM told me before he will post it.

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 10:10:41 pm »

Cavsgm got fired dude, and that trade couldn't be done because we traded Chris Wilcox to me right before he did that trade.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 10:14:40 pm »

Cavsgm got fired dude, and that trade couldn't be done because we traded Chris Wilcox to me right before he did that trade.

It would be almost impossible for me to nalify those trades I've parted with CavsGM coz my players have been departed to other teams. Anyhow, the only remedy to this case is for me to quit.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:25:20 pm by beasley30 » Logged

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2009, 10:26:45 pm »

It would be almost impossible for me to nalify those trades I've parted with CavsGM coz my players have been departed to other teams. Anyhow, the only remedy to this case is for me to quit.

Are you asking to quit? Because all the players in question are still on your roster. It should be easy to reverse.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 10:34:20 pm »

Are you asking to quit? Because all the players in question are still on your roster. It should be easy to reverse.

With all due respect Zander, If I quit, it is all because of some GM's who have "crab mentality".

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 10:38:19 pm »

I'm not even sure what that means. Is it a shot at someone?

The trades were denied because one player was trading people he didn't have. We're lucky and it'll still be easy to reverse. It should be no trouble at all to do and I don't understand why it would make you quit.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 10:47:26 pm »

If I gather up all my past players, it will coincide with other teams that will jeopardize GM Game 6.0 because of my mistake.
I hope you all happy with my lineup now. Frankly speaking, it is quite hard to build such rosters. Well I'm cool with it coz as saying goes "past is history, future is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called present". No matter what things brings me in I view every present moment as a gift...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:52:10 pm by beasley30 » Logged

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 10:54:56 pm »

You deleted your roster...

All we're asking is for you to take out Butler, Ben Wallace, Westbrook, and Mike James and replace them with Eddy Curry, and whoever you traded in the Westbrook/Butler trade. I'm not sure who that is because the trade was never posted, but I can track it down for you if you want.

If you want to quit we're sorry to lose you. We'll have to go back and figure out who you have either way so we would welcome you to stick around.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 10:59:49 pm »

I think I should jump over the ship so that the buoyancy will maintain it's balance for people(Can contribute more to GM game 6.0)who is still on board."Act of Utilitarianism" for the benefit of the many. Good luck guys. Wish you all the best. Cool

sparklespice
Star

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 11:04:27 pm »

Lol he got upset because he had to change his roster and he calls it an "act of utilarinsm" for the the betterment of the game. just lol. And if i am not mistaken i beleive he meant jump ship, instead of Jump over the ship, unless jump over the ship is an actual saying.

Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 11:09:51 pm »

Alright I'm going to go back and figure out exactly what the Laker roster should be then post it. Just in case anyone else is thinking of it, I've got it covered.

Sig by bbyao06
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 12:52:22 am »

I never confirmed on the Wallace deal but I guess that's a moot point since dude quit.

Soon....
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 12:57:40 am »

I never confirmed on the Wallace deal but I guess that's a moot point since dude quit.

Pontius pilate on the loose. Oh my! Is this dejavu, history repeating. What's that deal Wallace for Curry and Radma. Aight, I still have your message on my inbox. You want me to reveal it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: