Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Gameday Two Results [FIXED, So take a glance]  (Read 11608 times)
Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 06:14:30 pm »

Beastley obviously cheated. I posted the rosters in the main forum and the results are currently 11 to 1 in favor of NY. Not only that but 2 GMs in this game who never voted both voted for NY in the thread.

The result needs to be changed and Beastley needs to not be in charge of this anymore. I vote for Ballfreak.

i dont wanna get into this and at the very least accuse anybody of anything but most of the guys that voted in the topic you opened werent allowed to vote for the game so it MIGHT differ from the gms opinions
even though its apparently a huge gap

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 06:18:26 pm »

And one team's obviously better. That team wins 12 to 1 when we can actually see people vote. He thinks he can get away with lying... again.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:21:54 pm by Zander » Logged

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 06:19:44 pm »

jeez a bit of controversy here, you that cut throat are you zander, if he said all those people voted for him, and they vouch for it, then he didnt cheat.

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 06:22:52 pm »

Thanks for the nomanation. I would be honourned to do this.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 06:31:29 pm »

hey were is the game bewteen UTA and Denver, the results havent even been posted wtf?
cmon Beasley dont forgot my team

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 07:25:33 pm »

Geezz.. Anyone paying attention to me. This way of voting would never be successful. Ballfreak, we got to do like how we did in the old game. Atleast we should do it in one thread and have each game with the rosters and everyone votes on the thread and all unneccessary comments should be deleted like we did before.

Like have one thread with all the rosters and make people update their rosters on that page as well as their own page every time.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 07:34:01 pm »

why wont we send votes to 2 people? or maybe if miami has games, we better send it to someone else.

im not saying anyone is cheating, BUT its for transparency.

dwyane/beastley has pointed out who voted for miami over nyk and in fact, voting took longer than 24 hours. Zander, i know you built a good team but sometimes you have to accept defeat. miami is also a good team

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 07:35:41 pm »

Zander, i know you built a good team but sometimes you have to accept defeat. miami is also a good team

He OBVIOUSLY cheated! I posted the same matchup in the General forum and the results were 12 to 1. There's no 2 ways to this street. He cheated!

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 07:51:30 pm »

Zander, i know you built a good team but sometimes you have to accept defeat. miami is also a good team

He OBVIOUSLY cheated! I posted the same matchup in the General forum and the results were 12 to 1. There's no 2 ways to this street. He cheated!

general forum is different from our voting system. its not part of our rules..

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 07:54:43 pm »

So in our rules Beastley's allowed to change the results? That seems to be the main difference.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 08:00:48 pm »

So in our rules Beastley's allowed to change the results? That seems to be the main difference.

no hate, but if he changed results, he wont post the poeple who voted for him and for you. someone will react if his vote was not included

EITHER WE DO PUBLIC VOTING WHEREIN NO ONE MAKES UNECESSARY REPLIES OR WE SEND IT TO 2 PEOPLE

OR BETTER YET, SEND GAMES INVOLVING MIAMI TO SOMEONE ELSE

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 08:02:27 pm »

Public voting would be fine. I don't understand why we didn't do it in the first place.

And a re-vote on Gameday 2.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 08:38:02 pm »

With all due respect to all fellow GM's, please let us pay respect to our "optimus prime" GM Beastleyboulevard by not bashing him with some foul accusations. An individual is innocent unless proven guilty, so let him explain before judging. Anyhow, I choose Miami to win against NY coz I view this game as both teams having their perfect game. Sorry to say but I don't see who can stop Dirk and Melo in Detroit's lineup. Moreover, this is not playoffs yet. I think if this is postseason, maybe NY have the advantage. Ryecyd is right, we as GM's must have a rule "no objection rule".

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 08:47:45 pm »

why wont we send votes to 2 people? or maybe if miami has games, we better send it to someone else.

im not saying anyone is cheating, BUT its for transparency.

dwyane/beastley has pointed out who voted for miami over nyk and in fact, voting took longer than 24 hours. Zander, i know you built a good team but sometimes you have to accept defeat. miami is also a good team

Your right man. I now understand why you suggested before for like no objection rule thing coz it will creat conflicts. Anyhow, you are absolutely right, I see Miami as a legit team coz they have firepowers Dirk and Melo who can score relentlesly. They also have defensive stopper Okafur and Bell. I see Miami the better team here coz NY team cornerstone players are not that tough unless postseason per say.

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 08:51:10 pm »

With all due respect to all fellow GM's, please let us pay respect to our "optimus prime"

Thank you.

You get a karma point Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Jump to: