Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gameday Three [PLUS NEW FEATURES ON GAMEDAYS, CLICK INSIDE]  (Read 2995 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« on: January 29, 2009, 05:16:45 am »

GameDay Reminders
- As usual, each gameday would run for 2 days and 12 hrs.
- Starting from now, to add more to the vote totals, NON-GM's, outsiders COULD VOTE, members with 450 posts or MORE COULD ONLY VOTE.
- You cant vote for your own team and matchup, leave it blank.
- Starting from now, since someone is accusing me of cheating, and to assure I wont, even though, I wont, we'll have public voting, BUT PLEASE, BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS, NO ARGUEMNTS, PM'S ARE THERE SO THAT YOU COULD ARGUE WITH THAT GUY WHO WENT AGAINST YOU, IF POSSIBLE, MINIMIZE ARGUMENTS AND PROFANITY AND SETTLE WITH EACH OTHER AT PM'S.

The Schedule for Gameday3:

Currently Playing GameDay 3: http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=36232.0

vs.

vs.

vs.
CHA @ CLE
HOU @ DAL
NOH @ PHX

Vote away! I appreciate those who PMed me today, I really got many, but re-cast your votes in here so that others could see it. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 08:07:27 am by Beastley » Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:08:26 am »

CHA @ CLE - Charlotte can ball, no question, but Cleveland can too, and with LeBron, and his cast, that would make the difference.

HOU @ DAL - A close one, Dallas has CP3/Dwight with some stars and a decent bench, and Houston has a good looking roster with a deep rotation, but still, Dallas' homecourt advantage seals it, as CP3 alley-oops to Dwight for the game winning bucket.

NOH @ PHX - Another good match-up, both have amazing starters, but I pick PHX, they have Elton Brand off the bench, and have a good groove on their line-up.

LET'S GO HEAT.
two-time
a.k.a. Escalade
Star

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 04:49:03 am »

CHA @ CLE
Cleveland won this game, sure charlotte dominated inside outrebounded most of the time. But it's still not enough to beat King James and Allen Iverson coming off the bench

HOU @ DAL
HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON

im kidding, im not allowed to vote. Cry

NOH @ PHX
Phoenix wins this one, they have joe johnson off the bench, they never seem to get tired and kept scoring, with marion back on the team. I can just imagine Nash throwing many alley-oops to Vinsanity, Marion and Amare. Hornets just couldn't keep up

PS: Beastley, Phoenix dealt Elton Brand for Joe Johnson....

^^sickness by bbyao
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 06:36:09 am »

CHA @ CLE
I think that Cleveland smash CHA, from the get go, they shoot a great percentage all night, while charlotte struggle to make their shots, when the benches come on AI takes over, and they mount an insamountable lead from halt time.

---------------------------------------------------
HOU @ DAL
Both teams have great lineups, i think its a close game until 5 minutes left, and then CP3 and Howard just take over in the clutch time and come away with a 6 point win.
The Homecourt advantage ofcourse helped them. Galiant effort by houston though.

---------------------------------------------------
NOH @ PHX
New Orleans skip out to an early lead, but when the 2nd string players come on, thats when Pheonix strikes Marion and Joe Johnson cant be stopped, throwing alleys and Joe Johnson shoots a very good position, when the starters come back on Hornets pull the lead back, but are too tired to continue as they had to play so hard from the comeback and got exahausted.

OK done

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 07:26:37 am »

beastley could you add the results i pmed you yesterday in here pls
i will approve them as soon as you post them and assure that it was my vote

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 07:43:38 am »

You mean this?

1.CHA @ CLE 
2.HOU @ DAL
3.NOH @ PHX

1.Cle takes game one they got the best player first of all and a good starting 5
their bench is also stronger than charlottes and they play at home

2.dal wins it: great starters and scorers off the bench even though its a concern that they got (too) many guys demanding the ball a lot

3.phx wins this one: (btw noh didnt even post a rotation in roster thread)
phx got a great playmaker and a ton of scorers
its still close though since phx got only 2 guys over 6-8 and 3 guys that wanna be go-to

Wink

Results as of Now [Excluding the PM's]:

CLE [3] CHA
DAL [3] HOU
PHX [3] NOH

Once again, post your votes here to those who Pmed me so that the world can smile and see it.

LET'S GO HEAT.
sparklespice
Star

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 08:05:52 am »

Cleveland, because of Lebron and depth, Dallas, because of the pure rapage starting lineup, and Phoneix wins because of depth.

Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
Jonathan
a.k.a. Takuya Kimura
Starter

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 08:13:00 am »

NOH @ PHX
Suns coz of their unlimited outside scoring and bench.

HOU @ DAL
Dallas's starting lineup along makes the win,and their bench quality is nice too.

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 08:44:33 am »

You mean this?

1.CHA @ CLE 
2.HOU @ DAL
3.NOH @ PHX

1.Cle takes game one they got the best player first of all and a good starting 5
their bench is also stronger than charlottes and they play at home

2.dal wins it: great starters and scorers off the bench even though its a concern that they got (too) many guys demanding the ball a lot

3.phx wins this one: (btw noh didnt even post a rotation in roster thread)
phx got a great playmaker and a ton of scorers
its still close though since phx got only 2 guys over 6-8 and 3 guys that wanna be go-to

Wink

Results as of Now [Excluding the PM's]:

CLE [3] CHA
DAL [3] HOU
PHX [3] NOH

Once again, post your votes here to those who Pmed me so that the world can smile and see it.

i approve these of being my votes  Grin

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 08:56:43 am »

CHA @ CLE
Cleveland will win this game coz i see no one can stop LBJ in CHA's lineup.

HOU @ DALThis would be a great matchup. It will go down to the wire that leads to extra session. Although I'll give this win to Dallas coz they have homecourt advantage.

NOH @ PHX
Phoenix will win this game coz Brand and Stoudemire is blending well in this game.

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 09:16:13 am »

NOH @ PHX
Phoenix will win this game coz Brand and Stoudemire is blending well in this game.

brand plays for dallas
no offenese against you it just solidifies what others and i said in gameday 2 thread
we NEED a rotation thread that is easy to overview and updated regularly
also we have to set deadlines for every game after what time moves dont count no longer for the current day
because that can obviously alter the complete day not only one game

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 12:29:23 pm »

Don't vote on these games. Beastley is just trying to get us to forget about the obvious problems with Gameday 2. We have to fix those games before doing these.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 05:31:55 pm »

CHA @ CLE - Charlotte can ball, no question, but Cleveland can too, and with LeBron, and his cast, that would make the difference.

HOU @ DAL - A close one, Dallas has CP3/Dwight with some stars and a decent bench, and Houston has a good looking roster with a deep rotation, but still, Dallas' homecourt advantage seals it, as CP3 alley-oops to Dwight for the game winning bucket.

NOH @ PHX - Another good match-up, both have amazing starters, but I pick PHX, they have Elton Brand off the bench, and have a good groove on their line-up.

elton brand is in dallas.. the suns have JJ now..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 05:36:06 pm »

Well, my bad, again since many people are b'ing about Gaemday 2, im sorry but I have to close this temporarily, many people would love to re-do Gameday2, and I think it's appropriate.

Also we'll decide on a new gaming system, soon.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 08:33:30 pm »

CHA @ CLE
HOU @ DAL
NOH @ PHX - beastley check my updated roster.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: