Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL GM's please read  (Read 4581 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: January 29, 2009, 11:52:54 pm »

1. well, im quite tired of some people complaining of how they lost to a certain team and say that it BS, blah blah blah..
2. i see that some are lazy to send thei votes via pm's but if we do voting in public, i see some arguments. if we do public voting, then dont react, just respect, unless its a BS/irrational comments/reasons like: oh im voting sacramento over nyk because the entire knicks lineup will be injured. fantasy draft was a success even if there was public voting, i hope we all become mature.
3. we can save time by posting a gameday thread(plus the roster) in general NBA wherein posters with at least 500 posts, and no suspicious IP's etc are detected. we just have to include rosters in each gameday, but there will be a results thread here, wherein scores are also placed. voting ends within 24 hours. as gen NBA mod, i can delete unecessary votes or comments in the gamday thread.
4. i need your opinion regarding this. public voting in gen nba? or in this thread? other posters with at least 500 posts(or maybe 1000) can vote. (BS comments will not count though)

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:11:08 am »

i say 500 hundred cuz there arent a lot of peeps with 1000 and i think it would be cool but at the same time i think we should just leave it be dont make it so complicated lets just make it in here and make our own votes public and if u argue ur vote doesn't count or something and if someone wants to come from an outside source and vote then we shouldn't stop them

sig by bbyao06
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:11:40 am »

and most of all no bitching if u lose

sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 12:13:52 am »

Either public or our own is fine with me. If you see any flame beginning to happen edit the post and replace the flame with something like, "Edited by Ryecyd: please no discussion."

Either way I think we should replay Gameday 2. The results are wrong in more games than just mine. Read my post in the other topic.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 12:24:07 am »

Either public or our own is fine with me. If you see any flame beginning to happen edit the post and replace the flame with something like, "Edited by Ryecyd: please no discussion."

Either way I think we should replay Gameday 2. The results are wrong in more games than just mine. Read my post in the other topic.

that lots of work but i agree with it

replay gameday 2? why not just SIM it(only nyk vs mia)
. we use sim in special cases like this, wherein someone else will sim.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 12:26:16 am »

that lots of work but i agree with it

replay gameday 2? why not just SIM it(only nyk vs mia)
. we use sim in special cases like this, wherein someone else will sim.

Like I said in the other thread. For one the Jazz/Nuggets game was never played. For two the Lakers had the wrong roster so that game should have been void. For three the Wizards had a massively wrong roster and that game should have been void. I posted that instead of voting for both those games yet there are 8 votes for each game. It doesn't add up right. Clearly there were mistakes across the board.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 12:34:09 am »

Zander please dont post your complains/things you're trying to point out in this thread. we have a gameday 2 thread. i need the opinion of the public regarding this.

nyk vs mia is the closest game in gameday 2. simming will solve it, i guess.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 12:37:24 am »

I was answering your question about why we should redo the whole gameday rather than just the one game.

Sig by bbyao06
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 12:38:28 am »

The more I look at the rotations and think about it logically the more I realize that there is NO WAY the Hornets could ever beat my team, ever.

Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 12:45:58 am »

The more I look at the rotations and think about it logically the more I realize that there is NO WAY the Hornets could ever beat my team, ever.

so you want public voting too? (in gen nba)

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 12:53:48 am »

Yes I think that would be fine. The majority of posters that replied to Zander's thread were smart ones and provided logical explanations (some very detailed) as to why team A or B would win.

Soon....
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:32 am »

Yes I think that would be fine. The majority of posters that replied to Zander's thread were smart ones and provided logical explanations (some very detailed) as to why team A or B would win.

ayt, i'll do a sticky in gen nba, asking for the public's cooperation.

once majority of gms vote in this thread. if its just between all of us, it could not be that accurate coz we only have like 8-10 votes, which isnt really that reliable. and i'll ask zander to post gameday threads in gen nba (he's dead active)

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:32 am »

Yeah I'll post pictures of the starters and everything just like I did in the other thread.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 01:03:11 am »

Yeah I'll post pictures of the starters and everything just like I did in the other thread.

no need for pictures, its too much effort on your part. just rotation.

SO EVERYONE PLEASE POST YOU ROTATIONS AND ALWAYS UPDATE AFTER TRADE.

zander, im sure we'll have enough votes in 24 hours, this makes the finished in just a month.

playoffs/finals in 2 weeks

FA in 1 month

season 2? we'll just make it short (like 15 games for each team)

then we'll come up with a new fantasy game

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 01:06:03 am »

I'm making pictures I don't care.

... Visual aid helps and it takes me like 2 minutes each.

Should I post them in the General NBA or here? Also when should I start?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:08:18 am by Zander » Logged

Sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: