Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL GM's please read  (Read 4691 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:10 am »

I'm making pictures I don't care.

... Visual aid helps and it takes me like 2 minutes each.

Should I post them in the General NBA or here? Also when should I start?

the 3 of us(cselb, me and you) cant decide on our own. we need opinions of the others. after 10 gm's agree to this voting idea, you may start whenever you want to, and we'll start from scratch. Zander youre online everyday for like 15+ hours and im sure you are going to do a great job.

this lessens tension and beastley can focus on team standings

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 01:18:28 am »

It says I'm here 15 hours a day but I'm really not. I leave the computer on and come back to it frequently.

But yeah I definitely have a lot of spare time.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 01:27:45 am »

It says I'm here 15 hours a day but I'm really not. I leave the computer on and come back to it frequently.

But yeah I definitely have a lot of spare time.

im a "he" not an "it"  Angry  Grin

lol i log in at morning before my shift and youre online already and after my shift i meet my girlfriend, and when i log back you're still around. lol

yeah you have lots of spare time, this game is godd@m addicting

brand and cardinal for TD  Cry Cry Cry pls im crying  Cry Embarrassed

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 01:30:14 am »

By it I mean the general statistics thing.

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16372;sa=statPanel

It says I've been on 2.5 days since they started counting. Which was like 3.5 days ago.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 03:30:15 am »

I made the voting public.

So I appreciate those many guys probably 7 of ya who PMed me your votes, kindly make it public.

Cheers!

Also, I dont dig the idea of having outsiders much, THIS FORUM WAS MADE FOR US, to have all our shyt in here, and not to disturb other forums, so why put it in Gen NBA?

But anyways, I think we'll allow outsiders, smthing like 450 posts I guess? That would help our final outcome better.

Anyways as I said, GD3 is upped, outsiders can vote, JUST PLEASE, AVOID ARGUING OR PROFANITY [The main reason why we didnt do public voting at the 1st place, but I think with me, balllfreak, jos and rye patroling around, we can control it now that im not alone.]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:35:59 am by Beastley » Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 05:15:20 am »

i dont think we do public voting, and im not sure what to do, when you said public voting i thought you meant we say our (the gms) votes in public is all, i think thats a better strategy, not some random people posting why a team and b team win.

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 05:48:56 am »

I didnt completely understand that, but:

- Public voting erases doubts of me fixing or any crap
- GM's can be aware on what's the current state of their game, meaning they could swing a deal immediately to prepare for the next gameday.
- Like I said, it's just there so we can know, but the con's only prob arguments, and PM's can help that case.

@ rye, schoolwork has been pain this week, but it would loosen next week, so thats more time for me, dont worry, I can still be active and you know me, if I just could, I can log in 18 hrs a day just like what I used to log in 17 hrs a day last year Wink But still, I appreciate the suggestions of you.

But guys, let's keep anything related to the game in here, phxsuns13 already posted a noticeo n the GEN. NBA Board saying that outsiders of 450 posts could vote, so thatd def help us.

Cheers

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 06:24:23 am »

i know youre runnin it but i dont wanna kill it..ive been defending you when zander was accusing you but i think i am entitled to making suggestions. its not your OWN show. its the show of each GM. just you alone wont give life to this game.

why not ask for the opinion of everyone?

thanks

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 06:32:16 am »

LOL no, I want opinions, suggestions, ive never denied anything.

I hope you guys could take charge of approving trades, monitoring of rosters while I concentrate on gamedays.

I love ya rye [no homo]

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: