Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Way to Decide Results  (Read 2535 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« on: January 30, 2009, 05:40:22 pm »

Okay, again, since many are complaiinng on Gameday2, we'll hold GD3 for a while and have this issue resolved right now.

- Simming in a 7 game series via WIS
- Voting, but with many people more intached

Again, I like the idea of voting in Gen NBA, more active, more posts but people would start to become mad [just like the previous GM Games] on how we spread our shyt on other boards. but still I dont think its a bad of idea.

So what's your vote and opinion guys?

EDIT I got this spectacular idea.

Since rye is a mod, he could sticky one thread with all the games and rotations there

Good? I think so.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:44:01 pm by Beastley » Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:44:05 pm »

i dont really care if gen nba or in here (even though this is especially for gm game)
just a public vote.gms and posters with a certain amount of posts should be allowed

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 05:45:23 pm »

I like the voting. Let's keep it to one topic so people don't get annoyed.

Unless someone else wants to post pictures I nominate myself to post them.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 05:47:27 pm »

Yeah and we're about to make our deal, dont worry.

And I think it wont be lost when we sticky the topics and let gm's post rotations.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 05:50:18 pm »

I like the voting. Let's keep it to one topic so people don't get annoyed.

Unless someone else wants to post pictures I nominate myself to post them.

just one topic in gen nba and i'll move it here in our board after 24 hours. unless i die or get terribly sick, thats the only instance i cant do that

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 05:51:43 pm »

Leave it up there as long as it's still getting replies. No need to pull it down too early.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 05:54:53 pm »

Zander, can ya compile rotations now? [Rotations of teams in GD2]

Then post it here, if possible..

Gracias, taking breakfast brb.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 08:08:33 pm »

zander, you're a mod right? if ever i wont be available, you may just do a sticky in your own board and move it to gen nba, or beastley we can trade mod positions. i can take OT and you take gen nba

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 08:12:33 pm »

Yeah, its convenient, Zander, make a thread in POR forum, sticky it then move it to Gen NBA.

Also rye, yeah, I'd be willing, ill contact anmar about that Wink

LET'S GO HEAT.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 08:17:58 pm »

Alright. This is taking me way longer than I thought it would but I'm finally getting close. 30-60 more minutes.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 08:46:29 pm »

I have an idea to avoid GM conflicts:
Our moderator will post the schedule and GM voters will "ONLY vote" without making some remarks why do they think such team WINS. Moreover, all GM's on the schedule list will separately post their thoughts on why they think they have the upperhand of winning such opponent and "NO reply rules" on that thread. After the GM post their views, our moderator could lock it if possible and if not, we fellow GM's will just read it and don't reply if the posted thread is debatable.

For example;

Beasleyboulevard will post: 3rd day game (ATL VS. PHO) (NO VS. CAVS)

> LA GM reply: ATL VS. PHO = ATL WINS ; NO VS. CAVS = CAVS WINS
> MIA GM reply: ATL VS. PHO = PHO WINS; NO VS. CAVS = NO WINS
so on and so fort.......................

Separated post by ATL: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM Atlanta instead of replying to the post)
> ATL will win against PHO because..................

Separated post by PHO: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM Atlanta instead of replying to his post)
> PHO will win against ATL because..................

Separated post by ATL: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM PHO instead of replying to his post)

Separated post by NO: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM NO instead of replying to his post)
> NO will win against CAVS because..................

Separated post by CAVS: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM CAVS instead of replying to his post)
> CAVS will win against NO because..................

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 09:48:39 pm »

I have an idea to avoid GM conflicts:
Our moderator will post the schedule and GM voters will "ONLY vote" without making some remarks why do they think such team WINS. Moreover, all GM's on the schedule list will separately post their thoughts on why they think they have the upperhand of winning such opponent and "NO reply rules" on that thread. After the GM post their views, our moderator could lock it if possible and if not, we fellow GM's will just read it and don't reply if the posted thread is debatable.

For example;

Beasleyboulevard will post: 3rd day game (ATL VS. PHO) (NO VS. CAVS)

> LA GM reply: ATL VS. PHO = ATL WINS ; NO VS. CAVS = CAVS WINS
> MIA GM reply: ATL VS. PHO = PHO WINS; NO VS. CAVS = NO WINS
so on and so fort.......................

Separated post by ATL: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM Atlanta instead of replying to the post)

Separated post by PHO: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM Atlanta instead of replying to his post)
> PHO will win against ATL because..................

Separated post by ATL: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM PHO instead of replying to his post)

Separated post by NO: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM NO instead of replying to his post)
> NO will win against CAVS because..................

Separated post by CAVS: (If possible locked thread for " GM views only") (If not, PM CAVS instead of replying to his post)
> CAVS will win against NO because..................

i already mentioned that in the thread i made (attention: all gms pls read) but thanks anyway. (PS: curry-dampier trade isnt final)

1. well, that was decided already and posters (non gms) with at least 500 posts can vote (we're doing this to avoid spamming/making multiple accounts)
2. gms with less than 500, of course can vote
3. beastley will take over GEN NBA and will swap with me (i'll take OT) and will delete unecessay posts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: