Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: One More Mod?  (Read 4063 times)
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« on: January 31, 2009, 12:30:54 pm »

I think that we need one more mod. We have Me, farc, Beastley and rye. But I also think Zander deserves to become a Moderator too. (Well if he wants too)

Why? Well beacuse he has done alot for this game. He has Posted some proper rosters, He made everybody Player Lineup sigs that took out his time. Well this is all depending on you guys and Beastley, do you guys think Zander deserves to become a mod? I do, he has done alot for this board and is really kind and trustworthy.

But this is all depending on Beastley and Zander. Zander might not want the responsiblity of becoming a mod, but I think he could do it.

Thanks;

ballfreak

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 12:43:35 pm »

i nominate myself if anmar decides to expand. i asked anmar before but he said 4 mods were enough for this small board

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 12:47:44 pm »

ZANDER FOR PRESIDENT  Cheesy

i agree to everything ballfreak said
what he did especially with getting 70 pages of transactions right (with lal and okc being very tough) and the work he puts in the gameday threads is remarkable

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 12:49:17 pm »

Don't forgot your Roster.

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 01:45:44 pm »

i nominate myself if anmar decides to expand. i asked anmar before but he said 4 mods were enough for this small board

well why do you think you deserve it more than Zander?

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 02:43:26 pm »

ballfreak asked and he got it, then joshfarc asked and he got it. i asked right after farc did but anmar said it was too full. no one created my roster and rotations for me. i updated it myself all the time. its not anybody's responsibilty but the GM to make their rotations and what not. I keep a record of all my transactions. i spend time on here and i could very well keep an eye on deals and what not. when it was just beastley, everyone would have to wait for him to come on. i could have done that. asked but got a no. i offered to run more than one team not necessarily to make trades but to post rosters and keep things organized but i was told no multi-team gms

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 05:42:55 pm »

Yeah I feel like we have enough mods already unless people really want me to. It would make the lineup thread easier but that's about it. The rest could easily be handled by you guys.

Or I could just repost the lineup thread myself so I could edit it and cut out being a mod. I think I'll just do that.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 05:53:56 pm »

Yeah I feel like we have enough mods already unless people really want me to. It would make the lineup thread easier but that's about it. The rest could easily be handled by you guys.

Or I could just repost the lineup thread myself so I could edit it and cut out being a mod. I think I'll just do that.

I vote Zander for moderator because with all due respect, so far he is more active than any recent moderator. I think he can make future GM games much better. Cool

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 06:23:11 pm »

What about me? Im active.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 06:32:19 pm »

What about me? Im active.
off course your also active, same as beastley, ryecyd and Joshfarc but Zander is more active than any of you GM's. Am I right man? Grin

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 06:37:37 pm »

True, Zander is pretty active.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 06:49:53 pm »

yeah zander is on here alot. im on here from sun up too, while im at work and then at night when im at home

two-time
a.k.a. Escalade
Star

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 08:51:01 pm »

yes im feeling zander.  Grin and obama

^^sickness by bbyao
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 08:52:30 pm »

Zander!! yeah yeah yeah!!! he'll be a great addition.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2009, 09:00:08 pm »

I <3 Zander.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: