Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!Eddy Cury is still a Legit Center!!!  (Read 4613 times)
chellis
MVP

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 11:46:01 pm »

For the amount of effort you are putting in defending the man, you should keep him on your team.  You apparently have a man crush on him.  Just don't turn out to be like his former chauffeur, lol j/k

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 11:55:31 pm »

i really liked curry in his bulls day, especially in deng/gordon's rookie year, when he averaged 16ppg..

when he was out due to heart problems, i knew it would be bad for the bulls (and they lost vs was)

curry used to be good/decent but he doesnt have room in my team now.. i have to see him play good minutes and average at least 10 ppg before i trade dampier for him

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 12:14:01 am »

For the amount of effort you are putting in defending the man, you should keep him on your team.  You apparently have a man crush on him.  Just don't turn out to be like his former chauffeur, lol j/k

rofl lol. nice one chellis. If I'm a hot chick I will dump Curry when he'll court me coz, yes he plays good balls but mind you he has no balls. Grin

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 12:25:18 am »

i really liked curry in his bulls day, especially in deng/gordon's rookie year, when he averaged 16ppg..

when he was out due to heart problems, i knew it would be bad for the bulls (and they lost vs was)

curry used to be good/decent but he doesnt have room in my team now.. i have to see him play good minutes and average at least 10 ppg before i trade dampier for him

Yeah! he plays extremely well wayback in Chicago together with Artest, Deng and Gordon but made an career's best in NY 06-07 season who started 81 games and an impressive stats of 19ppg/7rpg. Moreover, in relation with his heart ailment, it is still hypothetical since the Eddy Curry choose not to undergo DNA test for genetic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Furthermore, His lawyer, Alan Milstein, argues that DNA screening would only measure whether Curry is at risk, not guarantee that he will or won't suffer cardiac trouble.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 02:22:01 am »

now you have bass, i guess you're all set. CONGRATULATIONS!!

thread locked

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: