Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: (seriously) how many games should we play this season?  (Read 5677 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:13 am »

The reason why 5.0 failed is because of scheduling, thats why we're using NBA.COM's, that's the point, and I guarantee you, I know you're a hard worker Zander, but you'll get bored with making schedules.

Better stick in combining.

yeah i agree... Zander youre contribution is really valued.

dang!! 2 of my very valued players will be traded soon and ill have a team captain

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 03:38:35 pm »

well all good points but personally i would rather have a season then have off season with 15 games were already a fifth of the way there and then we go into free agent

by the 10th game teams 8-18th will be able to trade guys with high expiring for players who are going to help them win and get into the playoffs the bottom teams will just tank and the playoff teams will be like 10-12 deep
at0-4 a team like myself will be hard for me to get into the race with 15 games and then teams like myself will just end up tanking for picks and expiring
and then the last couple of gamedays wont even matter cuz they'll be automatic wins u know

thats just my view 30 games i think is enough especially with 2 gamedays in1 and 1/2 days

sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 03:42:19 pm »

The Gamedays were 24 hours apart almost exactly. I think we should do it like that every day to make the game move along quickly. A gameday every day, voting open for 2.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 08:50:22 pm »

The Gamedays were 24 hours apart almost exactly. I think we should do it like that every day to make the game move along quickly. A gameday every day, voting open for 2.

great. who won the dallas-miami trade? al jeff/caron for bosh/iggy?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 06:59:30 am »

Zander, I have school classes tommorow, 7am til the afternoon.

Feel free to start the next GD anytime, I put that in your hands, you're the man thanks.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: