Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!Best Player in the NBA!!!  (Read 5699 times)
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« on: February 02, 2009, 10:20:18 pm »

Kobe is the unarguably the best player in the NBA right now beyond unreasonable doubt. I see him as MJ on this NBA era because both of them have in common, can make shots anytime they want to despite of how great the defense is. Moreover have you seen how Kobe defy odds to all the doubters tonight in mecha of basketball(Madison Square Garden) in questioning his shooting prowess? He made another record of scoring most points in a game by any player in the Garden breaking MJ's 55 points(most point in a game by an opponent in MSG) and Bernard King 60 points(most point in a game by any NBA player in MSG). 61 points made by Kobe Bryant in only 36 minutes playing time. To add things up, as we all know Kobe Bryant is suffering from an injury on his right ring finger and pinky, still this thing happened, simply astoundingly amazing. With all due respect to Dwyane Wade and Lebron James, I know these guys are playing montrous performance this year but how can both LeBron and DWade be better than Kobe if these guys haven't done that much compare to what Kobe have done on his career. Is the reason behind LeBron or Wade is better than him because both of these guys haven't been longly exposed in the NBA compared to Kobe. That is why most of us think if LeBron or Wade is on the same NBA games played by Kobe, they will be more successful than him!?! If that is the case it is a false statement coz how can both Wade and Lebron be better if they haven't done it yet and basing future things of what is expected. As saying goes, "let us cross the bridge when we get their". My point is we must base the best player in the NBA by looking their achievements and success. And as far as achievements and success is concern, Kobe Bryant is above all players in the NBA that is why he is arguably the best player in the NBA right now.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 10:23:30 pm »

Lol way to promote your team. Tough matchup in Gameday 4?

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 10:48:05 pm »

everybody knows kobe is the best right now

Kobe
LeBron
Wade
KG+Duncan
Paul+Howard

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:46 pm »

I agree mostly with the list in the General NBA:

The List so far is:
1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Chris Paul
5. Tim Duncan
6. Dwight Howard
7. Kevin Garnett
8. Dirk Nowitzki
9. Paul Pierce

And #10 is looking like Brandon Roy.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:50:55 pm »

Lol way to promote your team. Tough matchup in Gameday 4?

I'm not trying to promote my team. I was just telling facts why Kobe is the best player in the world right now because of what he can done and achievements. On his previous game he was praised by his teammates "Kobe Nash" coz he was making plays and passes like Steve Nash and now he is playing "Jordanesque kinda stuff". My point is Kobe can do it all if he wants to. Anyhow, who is my opponent?

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:25 pm »

We're going off the NBA schedule so Gameday 4 is:
http://www.nba.com/schedules/index.html?gamedate=20081031

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 10:58:31 pm »

The negative thing of making lists of marking best players in the NBA is that most markee players seem to be erratic sometimes and the opposite of it, that leads ranking changes most of the time. That is why in my own POV, there should only be one player to be renounced as the best. Cool

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 11:06:18 pm »

I agree mostly with the list in the General NBA:

The List so far is:
1. Lebron James
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Dwyane Wade
4. Chris Paul
5. Tim Duncan
6. Dwight Howard
7. Kevin Garnett
8. Dirk Nowitzki
9. Paul Pierce

And #10 is looking like Brandon Roy.

I don't want to retaliate your POV coz every person have different perspectives that is why people debate things and ended up with no mutual conclusions such as how did we exist. Some view it as "evolution theory" and some view it in reiligious aspect, etc. but let me know what is your grounds why you think Lebron is better than Kobe? LA has a better record than Cavs, Kobe is scoring more points than LBJ, Kobe has more game winning basket than LBJ, Kobe has lots of achievement than Lebron such as NBA championship, MVP, NBA records, etc.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:42 am »

A hungry and motivated Kobe would always be numbah one.

But still, I'll give the list with this look:

1. LBJ
2. Kobe
3. Wade

LET'S GO HEAT.
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 05:20:46 am »

With all due respect to all Lebron James "bandwagons", why in the world he is the best player in the NBA right now if he haven't proved anything like individual achievements such as winning a championship, winning MVP in Season or NBA finals, Historical NBA records, etc. In my own point of view, it is like saying Barack Obama is the best US President of all time compare to Abraham Lincoln. Cool

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:14 am »

With all due respect to all Lebron James "bandwagons", why in the world he is the best player in the NBA right now if he haven't proved anything like individual achievements such as winning a championship, winning MVP in Season or NBA finals, Historical NBA records, etc. In my own point of view, it is like saying Barack Obama is the best US President of all time compare to Abraham Lincoln. Cool

I laughed out loud at your post. Bandwagoners? He's been ridiculously popular since day 1, and day 1 was 5 years ago. Records? How about the fact that he's the only player to average 20 ppg in his first season after being drafted out of high school?

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 05:26:49 am »

lebron james is the best player in the nba period, you cant decide that on personal or team acalades, because were are talking about NOW! not last year, but now!
and the cavs record isnt that much worse then lakers.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 05:29:49 am »

I laughed out loud at your post. Bandwagoners? He's been ridiculously popular since day 1, and day 1 was 5 years ago. Records? How about the fact that he's the only player to average 20 ppg in his first season after being drafted out of high school?

lol. Yeah his popularity before drafted is same to MJ's hype before entering the league with all the endorsers, commercials and stuffs,etc. but it doesn't mean your ridiculously popular, averaging 20ppg in HS your already the best in the NBA coz that is a false statement. In order to be the best in the NBA you should earn it like achievements and all. He might be the best but not the best for now coz Kobe is. Cool

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 05:32:31 am »

lol. Yeah his popularity before drafted is same to MJ's hype before entering the league with all the endorsers, commercials and stuffs,etc. but it doesn't mean your ridiculously popular, averaging 20ppg in HS your already the best in the NBA coz that is a false statement. In order to be the best in the NBA you should earn it like achievements and all. He might be the best but not the best for now coz Kobe is. Cool

Lol but being the first and only guy out of high school to average 20+ ppg as a rookie IS an achievement. Or how about carrying a completely crappy team into the finals? I mean those are two pretty amazing achievements.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 05:33:51 am »

lebron james is the best player in the nba period, you cant decide that on personal or team acalades, because were are talking about NOW! not last year, but now!
and the cavs record isnt that much worse then lakers.

That is my point we are talking now and LBJ haven't done that much yet to be the renounced as the best player and as far as team standings is concerned LA has the edge compare to Cleveland and Kobe is dropping more points than LBJ. I really don't get it why people thinks LBJ is the best player right now.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: