Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!Best Player in the NBA!!!  (Read 5528 times)
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 05:35:14 am »

exactly right zander, and everything isnt based on achievements, kobe has a star team, i would like to see lebron in that team, they would rack up the titles.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 05:41:23 am »

With all due respect to all Lebron James "bandwagons", why in the world he is the best player in the NBA right now if he haven't proved anything like individual achievements such as winning a championship, winning MVP in Season or NBA finals, Historical NBA records, etc. In my own point of view, it is like saying Barack Obama is the best US President of all time compare to Abraham Lincoln. Cool

I laughed out loud at your post. Bandwagoners? He's been ridiculously popular since day 1, and day 1 was 5 years ago. Records? How about the fact that he's the only player to average 20 ppg in his first season after being drafted out of high school?

lol. Yeah his popularity before drafted is same to MJ's hype before entering the league with all the endorsers, commercials and stuffs,etc. but it doesn't mean your ridiculously popular, averaging 20ppg in HS your already the best in the NBA coz that is a false statement. In order to be the best in the NBA you should earn it like achievements and all. He might be the best but not the best for now coz Kobe is. Cool

Lol but being the first and only guy out of high school to average 20+ ppg as a rookie IS an achievement. Or how about carrying a completely crappy team into the finals? I mean those are two pretty amazing achievements.

lol. Hi School players nor College ballers is not as competetive as NBA players. Look how ambedixtous Beasley is in his college years compare to his NBA season performance. Moreover, yeah though that thing is pretty impressive for LeBron but I don't consider it as an achievement because even though they enter the NBA Finals still they lose it. It is like winning  $1 billion in the lottery and because you spend it unwisely, you lose it all. My point is achievements is winning it all.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 05:44:08 am »

I don't consider it as an achievement because even though they enter the NBA Finals still they lose it.

So Kobe has basically done nothing without Shaq by that definition.

Sig by bbyao06
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 05:45:34 am »

exactly right zander, and everything isnt based on achievements, kobe has a star team, i would like to see lebron in that team, they would rack up the titles.

Maybe he can or maybe he can't coz it still uncertain even though the possibility is very high. Look at Malone and Payton entering LA, we all thought at that time it is a sure NBA Championship but unexpectedly the underdog(Pistons) outmatched them. Let us cross the bridge when we get their. Cool

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 05:50:05 am »

I don't consider it as an achievement because even though they enter the NBA Finals still they lose it.

So Kobe has basically done nothing without Shaq by that definition.

Not necessarily but one thing is for sure both of them achieved it. It is like comparing which is better to use bow or arrow? Anyhow, you are right Shaq played big to Kobe's achievement same to Wade. Cool

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 05:55:42 am »

But hey! All of these doesn't mean that I am closing my door to LeBron to be the best player in the NBA coz he can but the thing is he haven't prove anything yet that is why Kobe is the best player in the world so far. A champion cannot be dethroned unless that contender have done anything to dethroned the champion. My point is let us cross the bridge when we get there.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 09:32:48 am »

Lol way to promote your team. Tough matchup in Gameday 4?

I'm not trying to promote my team. I was just telling facts why Kobe is the best player in the world right now because of what he can done and achievements. On his previous game he was praised by his teammates "Kobe Nash" coz he was making plays and passes like Steve Nash and now he is playing "Jordanesque kinda stuff". My point is Kobe can do it all if he wants to. Anyhow, who is my opponent?

then why post it here and not in gen nba?  Roll Eyes

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2009, 09:59:25 am »

But hey! All of these doesn't mean that I am closing my door to LeBron to be the best player in the NBA coz he can but the thing is he haven't prove anything yet that is why Kobe is the best player in the world so far. A champion cannot be dethroned unless that contender have done anything to dethroned the champion. My point is let us cross the bridge when we get there.

You're so wrong. We're talking about this season, how they're performing THIS SEASON. Not last year, or 5 years ago, this season, 2008-09.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 02:48:28 pm »

LeBron is better than Kobe as of this year.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 06:30:08 pm »

Lol way to promote your team. Tough matchup in Gameday 4?

I'm not trying to promote my team. I was just telling facts why Kobe is the best player in the world right now because of what he can done and achievements. On his previous game he was praised by his teammates "Kobe Nash" coz he was making plays and passes like Steve Nash and now he is playing "Jordanesque kinda stuff". My point is Kobe can do it all if he wants to. Anyhow, who is my opponent?

then why post it here and not in gen nba?  Roll Eyes

As psychological aspects says you mirror yourself to others. The one who crackles is the one who lay eggs. Cool

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 06:38:07 pm »

I really don't agree on the word THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. Like for an instance, let us compare Dwyane Wade in 07-08 to Kevin Martin 07-08. We all know Kevin Martin is better than Wade last season but does it mean Kevin Martin is the best player compare to Dwyane Wade at last year?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: