Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: (seriously) how many games should we play this season?  (Read 5496 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: February 06, 2009, 11:03:54 am »

i think people might get bored if we play 30 games (about 2 months) in the history of the GM game, the longest was 4.0 which took 3 months.... and we already had 1 month (and im thankful its very active to this date) but i still think we should just play like 20 games.

any suggestions?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 11:14:44 am »

Yeah like 15-20...because I can see people (myself) getting bored with this if it goes on for to long...

Soon....
Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 11:19:22 am »

Yeah like 15-20...because I can see people (myself) getting bored with this if it goes on for to long...
agree
imo acitvity has already taken a downturn

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 11:23:34 am »

agree

i think its just relaxing.. not really dying... so BEFORE anything worse happens, we must cut it to 15 games (approx 1 month)

people might get bored trading but (hopefully) we wont get tired with voting

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 11:34:55 am »

agree

i think its just relaxing.. not really dying... so BEFORE anything worse happens, we must cut it to 15 games (approx 1 month)

people might get bored trading but (hopefully) we wont get tired with voting
if its gonna get cut i believe there will be teams/gms complaining that they played all the tough teams in the first 15

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:37:54 am »

i looked at the nba schedule of last november and they had (besides thursdays doubleheader) quite a few game days when there were only 2-3 games played
if possible (given a team doesnt play twice) we should try to combine those probably

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:40:29 am »

i looked at the nba schedule of last november and they had (besides thursdays doubleheader) quite a few game days when there were only 2-3 games played
if possible (given a team doesnt play twice) we should try to combine those probably

i agree!!

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:44 am »

i checked out games played on sun nov 2nd and mon nov 3rd and no team plays twice if i didnt misread anything
so we could put them together as next game day (#5)
ryeced you could probably post them and update the gameday topic beastley opened

Sun, Nov 02 Milwaukee @New York
Sun, Nov 02 Minnesota @Oklahoma City

Mon, Nov 03 Detroit @Charlotte
Mon, Nov 03 Chicago @Orlando
Mon, Nov 03 Sacramento @Philadelphia
Mon, Nov 03 Golden State @Memphis
Mon, Nov 03 Cleveland @Dallas
Mon, Nov 03 Utah @L.A. Clippers

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:18:30 pm by LeBronNYK » Logged

Dr.J
Star

The Mecca

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 12:07:18 pm »

btw: what are we doing if a team faces another team for the second time in the season (obviously they wouldnt play one team at all)
are those gonna get switched up
it would make it more complicated to create following game days but on the other hand that'd be the ideal situation

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 03:32:01 pm »

I say 15 is a good number. Not 15 gamedays, but until each team has played at least 15 games.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 08:45:02 pm »

I say 15 is a good number. Not 15 gamedays, but until each team has played at least 15 games.

nice... so will you trade duncan to me?Huh

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 09:36:45 pm »

im thinking of draft/free agency in the offseason.. but if everyone gets bored come 2009-2010 season, we can just all do our own power rankings and get the average..then start another fantasy league

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 09:40:40 pm »

i think people might get bored if we play 30 games (about 2 months) in the history of the GM game, the longest was 4.0 which took 3 months.... and we already had 1 month (and im thankful its very active to this date) but i still think we should just play like 20 games.

any suggestions?

Thanks to you Ryecyd and your fellow moderators for making this GM Game fun. Smiley Anyhow IMO, it would be better if we play 30 games coz this digit is the fewest number of games for all teams to play each other. If possible let us stick to this 30 span of games so that it we can all assess if our respective teams can compete to other 29 teams. Cool

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 09:50:36 pm »

any suggestions?

Thanks to you Ryecyd and your fellow moderators for making this GM Game fun. Smiley Anyhow IMO, it would be better if we play 30 games coz this digit is the fewest number of games for all teams to play each other. If possible let us stick to this 30 span of games so that it we can all assess if our respective teams can compete to other 29 teams. Cool

thanks and i appreciate your cooperation, and your opinion is respected but if many gms want just 15-20 games, that is what we will do... we dont want the game to sink

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 10:07:29 pm »

any suggestions?

thanks and i appreciate your cooperation, and your opinion is respected but if many gms want just 15-20 games, that is what we will do... we dont want the game to sink

i see. IMO this game will not sink 99.99% sure coz you and beastleyboulevard are sorrounded by very good moderators such as junkyard dog, joshfarc and Zander. I did not rate it as 100% coz anything is possible if you know what i mean.lol

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: