Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: (seriously) how many games should we play this season?  (Read 5503 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 04:31:34 am »

Well, the game plan is this:

Play 30 games [NBA's real sked from Opening tip-off day til New Ye'r's Eve, all of them total is 30]

But yeah we might get bored, and I dig Zander's idea, 15 games, playoffs, finals, off-season, we do free agency first, draft later, I like that.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 04:33:35 am »

But yeah we might get bored, and I dig Zander's idea, 15 games, playoffs, finals, off-season, we do free agency first, draft later, I like that.

I think we should shorten the rounds too. Probably to best of 3-3-3-5. I mean voting on the same rosters is going to get old.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 05:17:01 am »

IDEALLY, 30 games. but beastley we're both vets of the gm game, weve been part of ALL GM games (including ngl 2.0), so we better do just 15 games, i hate to see another R.I.P gm game

yeah FA first before draft
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:21:47 am by ryecyd » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 05:18:22 am »

Why would we do it that way? That's not the way it really happens. In real life the first day you can make trades is draft day.

Sig by bbyao06
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 05:21:37 am »

Because thats been that since 1.0.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 05:22:35 am »

I think it should be after the draft. I don't understand the reasoning for that. You'd want to sign FAs after you know who you're picking, not before.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 05:24:17 am »

Why would we do it that way? That's not the way it really happens. In real life the first day you can make trades is draft day.

teams that tanked for cap space are those that will most likely get the top picks (who earns a min of 4million) we want them to enjoy FA. lol

@beatley, NO. in 4.0, we did draft first. i was about to say do the draft first, but i considered those who tanked for expirings

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 05:25:38 am »

teams that tanked for cap space are those that will most likely get the top picks (who earns a min of 4million) we want them to enjoy FA. lol

@beatley, NO. in 4.0, we did draft first. i was about to say do the draft first, but i considered those who tanked for expirings

I still don't see how that helps anything. People who tanked would still get to sign people after the draft.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 06:38:21 am »

I still don't see how that helps anything. People who tanked would still get to sign people after the draft.

yeah but lets say for example atlanta gets the #1 pick, and they have 30M in cap space.. lets say they draft griffin, and he'd earn 5 million. the hawks only have 25M in cap space, which they could use to sign a good player

Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 06:44:11 am »

i think we keep the sched at 30 games, everyone plays everyone once, its fair.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 06:45:26 am »

i think we keep the sched at 30 games, everyone plays everyone once, its fair.

That was never the plan. It's too hard to schedule that. We're going by the real NBA schedule starting with October 30th.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 06:47:53 am »

oh well i dunno, i think everyones team should play everyones team once.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 06:48:48 am »

If you want to work out the schedule we'll do it. Each team plays 15 home games and every team once.

Sig by bbyao06
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:41 am »

If you want to work out the schedule we'll do it. Each team plays 15 home games and every team once.

thats lots of work, but its better.

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 07:13:07 am »

The reason why 5.0 failed is because of scheduling, thats why we're using NBA.COM's, that's the point, and I guarantee you, I know you're a hard worker Zander, but you'll get bored with making schedules.

Better stick in combining.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: