Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gameday 5 GM Game - Results Posted  (Read 7554 times)
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 05:43:36 am »

damn it! how in the world denver has the chance of beating Pau and Kobe dynamic duo. Cheesy Moreover, his depth is not that good. So to sum it all up, I have more experienced and better starters / role players which means I'm the better team and this *** happens.lol. OMG, I think I've been robbed.lol Cheesy

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 05:45:55 am »

damn it! how in the world denver has the chance of beating Pau and Kobe dynamic duo. Cheesy Moreover, his depth is not that good. So to sum it all up, I have more experienced and better starters / role players which means I'm the better team and this *** happens.lol. OMG, I think I've been robbed.lol Cheesy

Starting Dampier, starting a rookie, and a pretty weak bench are what lost you the game.

I'm sure cselby feels robbed. Lost a tie.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 06:07:03 am »

Beasley30 get over it, your offending me.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 06:32:15 am »

Beasley30 get over it, your offending me.

i understand truth hurts. Wink

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2009, 06:38:30 am »

Starting Dampier, starting a rookie, and a pretty weak bench are what lost you the game.

Is Mayo not a rookie. Oops Wink Your retaliation is so obvious man! Bayless is just a role player unlike Mayo. also Dampier will just grab rebounds and defend the shaded area which I think both Pau and Damp can manage Jamison and Horford. Come on what you've said is quite mind bogging. Roll Eyes

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 06:41:34 am »

Is Mayo not a rookie. Oops Wink Your retaliation is so obvious man! Bayless is just a role player unlike Mayo. also Dampier will just grab rebounds and defend the shaded area which I think both Pau and Damp can manage Jamison and Horford. Come on what you've said is quite mind bogging. Roll Eyes

You had Yao at the time.

I would agree you have the SLIGHTLY better team,  but you were on the road so I gave it to the home team.

Now shut up about it. Everyone who felt like it gave their reasoning, make trades based on what they said.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 06:42:54 am »

why did i win then beasley?
im seeing the truth that i won......
so good call.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Jump to: