Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Presented Roster.  (Read 2368 times)
Miami's Finest
MVP

« on: February 09, 2009, 01:11:02 am »

hey i was just wondering who do you think has the best roster slot on their page?
i just spent like 2 hours last night fixing it up and making it look better lol, because good presentation might get me better trade offers some how.
so yeah who do you think has the best Roster section set up
and why you like it?

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:27:37 am »

I like mine the most (obviously). The contract sizes and lengths are really easy to see. They're organized by size so it's easy to see if the salaries match or who is available as filler in a trade. Then I have link to my transaction history instead of posting it all right there which gets very cluttered.

Yours is alright. Take off the glow around the players names and salaries though, it's really hard to read some of them.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 01:32:38 am »

lol i actually stole your idea a couple of nights ago of putting contracts in order, haha thanks for that champ.

rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:36:37 am »

Dallas is above all teams and no one is near to him. Al Jeff and Howard as your frontcourt with a PG magician damn! that is sick. IMO NY flanked when they traded Rip for B-Easy. IMO not a smart move coz his move conflicts in his team coz his markee players are old then he trade one of his arsenal for a not yet proven rookie. Although Manu can compensate it. Through this, Dallas is way ahead of NY. IMO, I can beat his club with my lineup coz his depth is below mediocre.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 06:00:02 am »

^^^How was that post related to the discussion? weirdo, lol.

Best presented? I like rye's, PT's, and Houston's.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 06:03:32 am »

IMO NY flanked when they traded Rip for B-Easy. IMO not a smart move coz his move conflicts in his team coz his markee players are old then he trade one of his arsenal for a not yet proven rookie. Although Manu can compensate it.

I traded him for Josh Howard. I'll flip him into the player I really want tomorrow. It was all part of my master plan.

Through this, Dallas is way ahead of NY. IMO, I can beat his club with my lineup coz his depth is below mediocre.

No you can't.

Sig by bbyao06
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 06:09:24 am »

i know the master plan hehe who ha.
and yeah beasley30 what did that have to do with the subject, i think you just mis read it, its ok.

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 07:11:26 am »

i like my roster section, think its presented nicely. theres no real best, just different tastes and personalities on display

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 10:10:43 am »

miami is cool, but mine is simplest and best. IMO only

why? because i have the trophy in my roster thread Smiley

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:04:23 am »

IMO NY flanked when they traded Rip for B-Easy. IMO not a smart move coz his move conflicts in his team coz his markee players are old then he trade one of his arsenal for a not yet proven rookie. Although Manu can compensate it.

I traded him for Josh Howard. I'll flip him into the player I really want tomorrow. It was all part of my master plan.

Through this, Dallas is way ahead of NY. IMO, I can beat his club with my lineup coz his depth is below mediocre.

No you can't.

My bad Zander. Your right I can't beat your team with your recent lineup. Wow! Your team is back from the track now and it became much stronger. Nice acquisition champ. Smiley

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:24 pm »

Mine obiously used to be, untill I got lazy and changed it to a simpiler style.

But real talks. Beasley, Zander, Prime Time, farc. There are a few others but those are some off the top of my head.

BTW: I hate Glow font. It just pisses me off.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 04:08:06 pm »

BTW: I hate Glow font. It just pisses me off.

+1

J-Smoove
a.k.a. Racer X
Star

Nothing here

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 05:38:33 pm »

Josh has a nice roster page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: