Author Topic: Draft  (Read 9516 times)
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 03:13:05 am »

nate rob/hill for rubio/expirings

nate is a SG Hill adds more size around jeff and love
Ok let's add a 5-11 SG to our 5-11 PG shall we?

Everyone has to realise that the Knicks have NOTHING that the Wolves would want for Rubio and the only way they could get him is in a 3 team trade.

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 04:13:34 am »

Everyone has to realise that the Knicks have NOTHING that the Wolves would want for Rubio and the only way they could get him is in a 3 team trade.

Every GMs in the league know that Rubio doesn't want to play in Minny...Give up Foye and Miller for this 5th pick, then take Rubio AND Flynn makes me think that Kahn is already one of the worst GM in the league.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 09:09:50 am »

S&T Lee for 45 mill over 5 years (9 mill a year) and Wilson Chandler in exchange for the Rights of Ricky Rubio, Etan Thomas, Oleksiv Pecherov

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

Respect: +1

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 03:34:49 pm »

S&T Lee for 45 mill over 5 years (9 mill a year) and Wilson Chandler in exchange for the Rights of Ricky Rubio, Etan Thomas, Oleksiv Pecherov

eww

sig by bbyao06
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 04:03:43 pm »

eww

Agreed but; PLEASE provide more verbage an relevent conversation than this.

RIP Madawg
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 04:09:23 pm »

y is that eww?

Flynn/Telfair
Chandler/Ellington
Brewer/Carney
Al Jeff/Gomes
Lee/Love

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 05:48:00 pm »

it's eww because we're already loaded at PF. The only way I'd see us trading Rubio, and I can't see Kahn trading him anyway, would be for a young stud wing player because that's really all we need. Since New York doesn't have that they aren't good trading partners.

Slntpn
Undrafted

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 02:59:22 am »

Doubt we'll be trading with NY, there's no one we would want. I do want to caution that Walsh is only saying he'll make a call to find out what the hell is going on and Rubio's only said Minnesota is too cold and may play in Spain for another year. It's much too early to say Trades, plus if Walsh is calling, I can bet a few other teams are calling too.

I don't think Kahn made such a "ridiculous" bad choice in the draft. You draft on need or you draft the best player available. In our draft, we got Rubio who was considered the best talent-wise. We got another really good point guard in case it didn't work out or as a backup and we got a SG who fills the extra empty slot. God forbid we didn't pick Ricky an he DID(or does) want to play in Minnesota and becomes an all-star in 3 years? Kahn's head would be off in a minute.

I'd just like to know what we can do with all that crap we got from Washington, add Sheldon and Madsen into the mix and we have the entire league's cast away of big men.         
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 05:07:39 pm »

it's eww because we're already loaded at PF. The only way I'd see us trading Rubio, and I can't see Kahn trading him anyway, would be for a young stud wing player because that's really all we need. Since New York doesn't have that they aren't good trading partners.

Chandler isn't a stud SF look at his numbers plus his defense.
flavaflave
Starter

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 09:19:40 pm »

Well said as a Knick fan i agree 100%. NY has nothing you guys would want. Maybe Al Harrington could be of use but thats it
basher
Undrafted

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 08:01:57 am »

y is that eww?

Flynn/Telfair
Chandler/Ellington
Brewer/Carney
Al Jeff/Gomes
Lee/Love

I like how you separate al jeff/gomes from lee/love as if they really play different positions.  Lee provides nothing the wolves don't already have at a fraction of what it is going to cost for an S&T.  I think Lee is a solid player but knicks fans have an inflated image of what his value really is.  Also, an S&T with Nate robinson would get the wolves nowhere as well because it would leave them with having to play brewer or carney out of position and leave their backcourt smaller then a group of oompah loompas.  Chandler is a decent player but i wouldn't trust any of his number to carry over (d'antoni's system has a way of fudging stats)

needless to say the knicks have nothing to offer other then a couple of firsts, chandler, and to take on salary that they do not want to take on.  Also, the twolves would be foolish to give up their expiring contracts to the knicks for a poopoo plater.
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 03:08:56 pm »

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12713187?nclick_check=1

For now, Rubio seems OK with a comeback in Spain...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: