Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RESIGNING RFA'S  (Read 852 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: February 27, 2009, 07:03:58 am »

Its obvious that many ones would prefer to keep their RFA's, especially the good ones, so i suggest that we do a thread where GM's do contract extensions on their RFA's and its up to the public if the resigning will be approved (doing RFA signing is just a waste of time for the basic reason that contract offers will just be matched, and some RFA's can be underpaid. (example: i offered Felton my LLE, and WAS GM is also online and will say that he matches the offer.. then that would mean that Felton will just earn 2.5M???)

So my proposal: GM's should just present reasonable contract extensions if they wish to keep their RFA, and it can be vetoed.

example:

"The New Orleans Hornets are happy to announce that they will keep Charlie Villanueva and he just signed a 5 year contract where he earns $8.5M annually."

this may be approved coz 8.5M is an OK prize for Chalie Villanueva.

Assuming that I have Marvin Williams and I say that "Dallas and Williams reached an agreement where Marvin earns $1M annually for 4 years."

this will surely be vetoed..

why did I suggest this? It will save us much time.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: