Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade Deadline Passed  (Read 973 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:52 am »

trade deadline once gamedays are opened. they will be opened soon, so if you wanna deal make it now and make it fast.

the gamedays will be open only for 2 days, the same people are always the ones voting so i guess its just fair to do that.

once the final games of the regular season are finished, lottery teams can do trades and we will do the draft at the same time
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 09:41:49 pm by Zander » Logged

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 01:27:25 am »

sheezes i wish you posted that the deadline or you were gonna make the gamedays today
i just got home, so had no chance to do a deal.
i was gonna do a smoove for jj deal.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 01:32:27 am »

sheezes i wish you posted that the deadline or you were gonna make the gamedays today
i just got home, so had no chance to do a deal.
i was gonna do a smoove for jj deal.

you can still do a trade. gamedays arent open yet!! they will in like 24 hours. when gamedays are open, then there will be a deadline

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 09:41:07 pm »

After these final games of the regular season the lotto teams can make trades with each other. The Playoff teams will stay frozen until they're eliminated.

Sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: