Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think.. .. . .(FA related)  (Read 1359 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« on: February 26, 2009, 05:54:26 pm »

we should vote on players with player options. Teams should have the ability to re-sign them for up to 75% of their contract unless they are over the luxury tax.

teams should decide on players with team options.

teams can pick up on qualifying offers.  Cool

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:11:11 pm »

what about ridiculous salaries. we need to eliminate it. If i have a player or players i own bird rights to, i should be able to retain them if i choose to without another team makin an offer. i can sign em to the 6 year deal and if i intend on doing so, the player should be off limits

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:46 pm »

what about ridiculous salaries. we need to eliminate it. If i have a player or players i own bird rights to, i should be able to retain them if i choose to without another team makin an offer. i can sign em to the 6 year deal and if i intend on doing so, the player should be off limits

We're definitely following the player salary restrictions for minimum and maximum contracts. No way is one player getting 32 mil.

http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm#Q11

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:56:39 pm »

very informative link

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 07:23:38 am »

lol i remember arenas and artest earning 20M, baron davis 25M, jamison 18M lolz... and kwame earning 5.8M(my signing lol), ai earning 23M and so on

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 07:26:45 am »

Look at my other thread too PT.

I would be fine if I re-sign ALL of my players or Gordon, Barnes, Kleiza, Marvin and Dre specifically..

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 07:30:51 am »

Look at my other thread too PT.

I would be fine if I re-sign ALL of my players or Gordon, Barnes, Kleiza, Marvin and Dre specifically..

how about the teams that tanked for cap space??? they deserve to have a shot on FA's too right?

i think youll go over 72M if you resign all those players. by the way, we'll do UFA first, and maybe you can keep ben gordon if your team goes below luxury tax,(after all the expirings) but i doubt if you can keep miller.

then even if youre over the cap and luxury tax, you can still resign Marvin Williams and Kleiza

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 10:57:51 am »

what i really need to be cleared up is if i swing this deal, i'll have 2 players who's bird rights would belong to me, meaning i can sign them to the max. and i intend to do so. to elimante high salaries could those 2 players be off limits? im the one who can offer them the max. i just dont want to see players get signed to REALLY expensive deals when its unnecessary.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: