Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Team Sport Athlete?  (Read 5548 times)
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 02:01:01 pm »

Wow I know Calvin is a beast, but nobody is giving any love to Larry Fitzgerald after the postseason he had?

Kurt Warner or Daunte Culpepper

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 03:06:00 pm »

I really love Toews, i really turned off the draft when the Hawks got Kane so i didnt even know who the hell that guy was.

I would pick Calvin Johnson over AP.  AP is a complete beast, but Calvin Johnson may be the scariest receiver in the NFL to cover with his height, and speed, and not to mention the team he plays for is awful.

Actually Toews was drafted the year before Kane, he just played in the minors for a year. I was actually unhappy when they picked Toews, because I wanted them to pick Backstrom, but I'm glad now that they went with Toews.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
legenderypete
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 04:14:35 pm »

El Diego of course

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 04:21:36 pm »

I really love Toews, i really turned off the draft when the Hawks got Kane so i didnt even know who the hell that guy was.

I would pick Calvin Johnson over AP.  AP is a complete beast, but Calvin Johnson may be the scariest receiver in the NFL to cover with his height, and speed, and not to mention the team he plays for is awful.

Actually Toews was drafted the year before Kane, he just played in the minors for a year. I was actually unhappy when they picked Toews, because I wanted them to pick Backstrom, but I'm glad now that they went with Toews.

Man I love the Blackhawks team, I can't think of a team that I enjoy watching play more than them. With Toews, Kane, and Sharp, they have probably the best group of young talent in the league. I am normally not a supporter of Chicago teams but the Hawks have my support in the playoffs.

Soon....
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 05:10:28 pm »

Yeah, this has been such a fun year to watch hockey in Chicago. We've got such a fun team to watch, and it's showing with the Blackhawks regularly selling out the UC once again.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 04:15:59 am »

Wow I know Calvin is a beast, but nobody is giving any love to Larry Fitzgerald after the postseason he had?

even with that postseason he's not touching the athletic ability of those guys

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 04:24:34 pm »

Pure athletics? Calvin Johnson.

RIP Madawg
theBIG3
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 06:30:21 pm »

Lebron in basketball, and will be the best athlete in all sports in the next 10 or so years.

Hockey I would say Ovechkin since I live near D.C. got to give props to him.  Smiley

Baseball don't really know, don't really follow it that much.

Football is different players each year being the best as Mild mentioned.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: