Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: granger back soon  (Read 1509 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: March 12, 2009, 03:07:55 am »

The Indiana Pacers hope Danny Granger returns Friday against Atlanta.

With the All-Star forward's return comes change.

How much change remains to be seen.

The Pacers ran their offense through Granger for most of the season. In the 10 games he has missed, Troy Murphy and Jarrett Jack have asserted themselves.

There's no question the Pacers need Granger's 25 points a game and clutch shooting, but their window for transitioning him back into the lineup is small because they're fighting for an Eastern Conference playoff spot with just 16 games remaining.

"I think it will be natural," Jack said. "Danny is a great player. I don't want to say fitting in because, obviously, he's the focal point of our offense. I just see him coming back and being the same ol' Granger. We can feed off his energy and try to keep this winning attitude going."

Granger is recovering from a partially torn tendon in his right foot. He hasn't played since scoring 12 points in 10 minutes against the Charlotte Bobcats on Feb. 18.

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 04:16:30 am »

i hope he helps us win... all i care about is winning.. i dont care who plays or not.. even granger.

lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: