Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Top international prospects  (Read 21232 times)
wazup372000
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: November 30, 2006, 03:29:10 pm »

Who are some top prospects for the NBA in the Future
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 04:03:30 pm »

tiago splitter, marco belinelli, jianlian, joel freeland(who was drafted this year), rudy fernandez, luis scola,goran dragic, juan carlos navarro, tang zhengdong
94by50
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:02:58 pm »

What about Sofoklis Schortsanitis?  People were making noise about him during the World Championships.

Demian
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 04:13:26 am »

Quote from: "94by50"
What about Sofoklis Schortsanitis?  People were making noise about him during the World Championships.

Clippers has his rights and follow him. Maybe next year can be in NBA

Navarro, who was drafted in 2002, is possible that Wizards try to bring him to NBA next year too.

Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 04:30:11 am »

who is the 8 foot guy?i believe his name is kunt,was it posted here before or was it all just a dream.

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
legenderypete
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 08:44:43 am »

big bird was 8'2
_imparable_
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 01:15:17 pm »

RICKY RUBIO......
Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 11:38:29 pm »

joe ingles
weisskreuz99
Starter

PBA
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 04:17:46 am »

willie miller, mike cortez, danny seigle, asi taulava, mark caguioa, jj helterbrand....

"If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

"Fall 7 Times, Stand Up Eight" that's Paul Pierce

legenderypete
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 05:18:54 am »

Quote from: "weisskreuz99"
willie miller, mike cortez, danny seigle, asi taulava, mark caguioa, jj helterbrand....

never heard any of them apart from taulava and he is in his 30's so there no chance of bein in the nba.

i checked online and there all philipinos who have no chance of makin the nba seein as non are actually young players, and the league isnt well known.
weisskreuz99
Starter

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 06:06:46 am »

Quote from: "legenderypete"

never heard any of them apart from taulava and he is in his 30's so there no chance of bein in the nba.

i checked online and there all philipinos who have no chance of makin the nba seein as non are actually young players, and the league isnt well known.

tsik tsik tsik...im really sad for pilipino players....cuz i really want to see pilipino player making an impact in the NBA...(what a dream)

"If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

"Fall 7 Times, Stand Up Eight" that's Paul Pierce

legenderypete
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 10:18:58 am »

tsik tsik tsik...im really sad for pilipino players....cuz i really want to see pilipino player making an impact in the NBA...(what a dream)

alot of them start in the there own league , there needs to more going to american college's or school to play basketball it's common now in england where i live examples deng,olowkandi,bonsu,ebi where all scouted and where paid to go to american schools.

that what the young pilipino players need if any are going to get into the nba
croatia
Undrafted

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 11:07:44 am »

Marko Tomas, Ante Tomic (7'1)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 05:09:16 am »

i so agree,this are the guys that should have made it to the d-league every single year

Pervis Ellison
MVP

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 05:11:50 am »

danny seigle would have been it if he had not broken his foot training for the national team.hes never been the same

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: