Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread.  (Read 183102 times)
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 01:32:03 pm »

Tonight's RAW Preview]

[size=15]WWE Monday Night RAW - March 15, 2009[/size]

ALLIED POWERS
n a massive main event, newly crowned Intercontinental Champion JBL & Vladimir Kozlov clash with WrestleMania foes Shawn Michaels & Undertaker. Can The Showstopper and the streak-bearing Phenom coexist against such formidable opposition?

ONE MORE MATCH?
After the "Nature Boy" cost Chris Jericho entry into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, the nefarious Superstar challenged Ric Flair to come out of retirement for one more match ... on Monday Night Raw. Will the WWE Hall of Famer once again lace up his boots?

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

Respect: +30

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 01:50:43 pm »

i plan on watchin raw tonight.

TNA is goin nowhere. watched their PPV last night and its like a WCW clone in its dying days

G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 02:17:48 pm »

As a mod, by all means make a thread for it. I will contribute the first item.

Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his Florida home today. He was 33.

Not even a mention on WWE Raw last night, how terrible the man lost his life for goodness sake!!

I guess they're waiting to see if it were steroids before they glorify him?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:44:14 pm by G.O.A.T. » Logged

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 06:32:28 pm »

Apparently, the found prescription drugs and steroids in the home.

RIP Madawg
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 10:44:56 pm »

The way things are going with pro wrestling and steroids right now it makes you wonder "Who's going to be Next?"

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

Respect: +30

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 07:47:09 am »

currently there's no steroids being used. Test must have been taking steroids. he left before he could be caught. when he wen to TNA he noticeably slimmed down because it was becoming so obvious. Test was always pumped in any match.

as far as them not mentioning it and neither did TNA, for that matter, must be because they knew it was the result of one or both of pain killers and steroids that caused his death.

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 07:49:41 am »

WWE, WWF Whatever it is IT IS FAKE! Damn, I don't know why people enjoy watch people fake fight. If you wanna see fighting watch UFC. WWE is all full of lies.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 12:31:42 pm »

WWE, WWF Whatever it is IT IS FAKE! Damn, I don't know why people enjoy watch people fake fight. If you wanna see fighting watch UFC. WWE is all full of lies.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows its fake but it's entertaining, just like a movie is fake but we all like them!

Drexler-Roy
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:04 pm »

why do you care what we watch??

Greenwing wrote
Finally, I'm going to state this right now.  The Bulls will have a better record next season that the Portland Trailblazers.
Portland record 54-28
Chicago record 41-41
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 04:53:23 am »

UFC sucks, this is all about entertainment

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 09:26:56 am »

How does UFC suck? Those are quite possibly the best conditioned athletes in the world going toe-to-toe. Realism not your thing?

Soon....
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 12:03:28 pm »

How does UFC suck? Those are quite possibly the best conditioned athletes in the world going toe-to-toe. Realism not your thing?

Wrestling is real too, the outcome is predetermined but going through a table or a chair to the head is still the same and those wrestlers train etc. as hard if not more so than the UFC guys, I agree with tmac UFC is just boring to me!

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 12:12:11 pm »

Wrestling is real too, the outcome is predetermined but going through a table or a chair to the head is still the same and those wrestlers train etc. as hard if not more so than the UFC guys, I agree with tmac UFC is just boring to me!

Learning mixed martial arts and Brazilian ju-jitsu is 100x harder then buffing up on some 'roids and doing a body slam off the ropes in a scripted fight.  Dude have you ever seen a UFC fight? The beating they take and just keep on going? Cauliflower ears? Some guy broke his freakin' leg in a fight what happens in wrestling, some divas come in and kidnap somebody and it turns into a great big show?

UFC >>>>>>> wrestling.

Soon....
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 12:19:37 pm »

Learning mixed martial arts and Brazilian ju-jitsu is 100x harder then buffing up on some 'roids and doing a body slam off the ropes in a scripted fight.  Dude have you ever seen a UFC fight? The beating they take and just keep on going? Cauliflower ears? Some guy broke his freakin' leg in a fight what happens in wrestling, some divas come in and kidnap somebody and it turns into a great big show?

UFC >>>>>>> wrestling.

I have watched it before a greatest hits dvd kind of UFC or MMA thing, I just was bored with it, People have different opinions I guess.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 12:23:53 pm »

I respect a difference of opinion but you can not honestly believe that wrestlers are better conditioned athletes/fighters than UFC.

Soon....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 143   Go Up

Jump to: