Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread.  (Read 183108 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2130 on: April 08, 2014, 10:43:30 pm »

Triple H ‏@TripleH 1h

Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters

Wow, we just saw him last night, RIP Warrior!
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #2131 on: April 09, 2014, 03:59:19 am »
+1

yeh RIP Warrior

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2132 on: April 09, 2014, 02:13:06 pm »
+1

His promo on Raw, looking back at it, VERY ominous at current thought.

RIP Madawg
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #2133 on: April 09, 2014, 02:37:57 pm »

Ultimate Warrior's Confession

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2134 on: April 09, 2014, 04:38:29 pm »

Too soon

RIP Madawg
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2135 on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:31 am »

His promo on Raw, looking back at it, VERY ominous at current thought.

“Every man’s heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in something larger than life, than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized .. by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever.”

-Ultimate Warrior, RAW April 7 2014

Very eerie...
Jamm
a.k.a. KAACHOW & POO_JAMM
Star

Respect: +289

« Reply #2136 on: June 03, 2014, 06:42:31 am »

What are they going to do with Rollins?

kobe-24
All-Star

Respect: +295

« Reply #2137 on: July 01, 2014, 10:00:57 am »

What are they going to do with Rollins?

Make him the next WWE champ

I never change!
kobe-24
All-Star

Respect: +295

« Reply #2138 on: January 01, 2015, 12:21:18 pm »

Hey Hoopshype,

Any one following WWE lately?

Any WrestleMania 31 Predictions?

These are simply my thoughts on what would make the best WrestleMania, not what will happen.
Using the current roster. Keep in mind we're still a few months away so things could change and guys like Batista, Chris Jericho, etc could make there way into the show between now and then.

Tag team championship:
The Usos vs. Cesaro & Tyson Kidd

Its been an up and down year for Cesaro. The guy has the potential to great, but the WWE has no clue what to do with him. He was a 'real' american, he won the Andre the Giant battle royal at last years mania, then he became a Paul Heyman guy and it looked like he would finally make his way up to the main event picture, but it never happened. Now he's floating around WWE purgatory being teamed up with guys like Tyson Kidd. I dont what the WWE's plans are for this guy, but he's too good to leave of the card. The Usos are the champs, and one of the few bright spots in the WWE right now, so it makes sense to put these two teams together.

IC championship vs. US championship:
Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

There have been rumors of these titles merging for quiet some time now, and both of these guys are hotter than they've ever been, so what better event to merge these titles than at WM?

Andre the Giant Memorial battle royal

I really like this addition to WM. This is the perfect way to give everyone there time to shine on the biggest stage of the year. The only thing I would do is add another incentive aside from winning that enormous Andre trophy. How about giving giving the winner of the battle royal an automatic entry into that years 'Money in the Bank' match for a shot at the briefcase? And with established stars like Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Ryback, Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Kofi Kingston, Big E, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Fandango, and up-and-coming guys like Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn, it'll make one hell of a show.

Street Fight:
Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Now that Orton is back, this match could very well happen at Royal Rumble but idk. These guys have unfinished business and they need to fight.

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Since he was first introduced to the WWE, I always felt Wyatt's character was perfect for the Undertaker. This would be one hell of a match.

The Miz vs. Damien Sandow

The fans love these guys. Sandow is the funniest thing in the WWE right now. A break-up and feud between these guys is inevitable.

Triple H vs. Sting

I'm not too crazy about this match. But after Survivor Series, this seems to be the direction the WWE is going. Personally, I would be cool with however this match played out as long as HHH doesn't retire Sting is in match. I know HHH wants to add Sting to his list of top-WCW stars he's put down (Goldberg, Big Poppa Pump, Booker T, etc.), but fans deserve to see Sting have more than just one match in the WWE.

Divas championship:
Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella vs. AJ Lee

Its always tough to book the Divas into WM. But these the top divas in the division and the WWE wouldnt have any issues coming up with a story behind it.

WWE World Heavyweight championship:
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

This was by far the toughest match to book. For many reasons. Chief among them, Brock Lesnar and his contract status with the WWE. Many believe there's a big chance he returns to the UFC. And if that's the case, and WM would be his last appearance in the WWE, than he probably shouldn't be headlining WM at all.

Then there's Daniel Bryan. Last year, he was the hottest thing going. But injuries forced him to take time off, and what was suppose to be his year as the face of the company, was cut short. Now he's back to reclaim the throne. But the timing cutting be worse, because this WM is supposed to be Roman Reign's big moment.

Some have questioned whether Reigns is ready to the man, but I think regardless of those doubts, the WWE is ready to make him their guy. And is that happens, how should they do it?

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar - do they put Reigns over as the guy who beat the baddest man to ever walk through those ropes, the beast, the guy who broke the Undertaker's streak and then demolished Cena at Summerslam (and perhaps again at this years Royal Rumble)?

-OR-

Roman Reigns vs. John Cena - do they put Reigns over by beating Cena, the franchise, the 15-time WWE champion, in the classic pass-the-torch match that crowns Reigns as the guy for the next generation.

If you go the Reigns vs. Lesnar route, then what happens to John Cena? Where do you book Cena? He's faced them all. If you go the Reigns vs. Cena route, then you could book Lesnar vs. Bryan in an epic David vs. Goliath type of match, but after being out for months with injuries, do you really wanna put Bryan in the ring with Brock Lesnar 1-on-1? Probably not.

Anyway, that's what I came up with...

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:24:17 pm by kobe-24 » Logged

I never change!
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143]   Go Up

Jump to: