Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: !Bulls Draft Hotlist!  (Read 3436 times)
DDizzle08
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: March 20, 2009, 02:52:58 pm »

1.PF. Craig Brackins - This guy has Derrick Coleman all over him. He has a finesse game and has the ability to stretch the defense. He can also stop the experts from questioning our inside scoring. Brackins might be this years Jason Thompson.

2.C. BJ Mullens - Some believe he will drop to the late lottery but I'm lost on that subject myself. If so, I would draft him. He might not come around skill-wise, but his rare size and athleticism makes him a hot commodity at the Center position. Though, BJ will be a project.

3.SG. Chase Budinger - I don't think Ben Gordon is leaving because he wants to score and what place better to do it - it has to be Chicago. Just in case, Chase size, shooting ability off-screens and his skill will probably make us forget about him. I can see Rose and Chase in the back-court while Salmons is at the three - that's a nice trio.

4.C. AJ Ogilvy - AJ is dido Brad Miller but more agile. I like this kid future on the offensive end. He would be a nice fit with us. After all, we do need inside scoring.

5.SG. Tyreke Evans - Evans length complements his defense ala Mario Chalmers. His shot just isn't there. If he develop his shot, you're looking at him in the class of Joe Johnson and Ben Gordon. Ultimately, Rose and Evans together will wow you but some nights will scar your vision with their shooting skill. Trust me, defenses will make this their concern by default.

Rose the best since Ronnie Fields!
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:59:19 pm »

Tyreke Evans is the only guy i think has a chance to be something in the NBA.

DDizzle08
Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 03:02:20 pm »

Yeah, if he develop a consistent jumper. We know he can drive.

#1 n only bullfan
Star

Respect: +9

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:08:23 pm »

Derozan, is my guy. We need to take him in our draft, if we do we are in business for years to come.

good things happened, for
those that wait.
DDizzle08
Starter

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:37:18 pm »

The thing with Demar is the guy only can go high on low. He can't go mid. If he keep playing like the guy we know him as then we won't be able to get him. If he play like Bill Walker then we won't draft him. Its a weird case.

GMJames
Star

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 05:52:26 pm »

Funny you compared Brackins to Coleman. Because Rose has drawn comparasions to Strickland. And was coached by Strickland at Memphis. I also like Derozan. I feel that with Rose his team mates don't have to do everything well. Because Derrick will set them up. I would be cool with Brackins or What about a big trade of Tyrus and Deng to get Griffin ? And if we could do it without trading our pick then get a nice wing player with it. And still have the OKC pick to draft someone.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:54:54 pm by GMJames » Logged

vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:08 pm »

id be happy with any of those guys, brackins is the only one i haven't seen much of.
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 01:09:44 am »

Evan Turner,Tyreke Evans,Demar DeRozan,Jonny Flynn,Terrence WIlliams

Mullens,Aldrich,Brackins

you get any 2 of these guys and your draft is looking really good

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 10:19:51 am »

I don't think Brackins will become much. He's soft and he's a defensive liability.

Soon....
DDizzle08
Starter

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 12:10:05 pm »

Hitler endorses Brackins

Brackins drop 42 on Jayhawks

DDizzle08
Starter

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 12:15:59 pm »

I don't think Brackins will become much. He's soft and he's a defensive liability.

It's funny you say that because we missed out on a talent with words like that coming out of your mouth. Remember critics said that about Lamarcus from the Blazers?

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 02:34:56 pm »

And? Lamarcus was 2nd overall, Brackins is projected to go as low as 21st in some drafts. Also, why are you getting so defensive? It's just my opinion on the guy. He has some discernable skills, of course, but we will have to wait and see.

Soon....
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 03:04:40 pm »

chase budinger would be a solid pick late in the 1st round, but no way i take him in the top 15

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 10:34:10 pm »

Yeah, it depends on when the Bulls pick. It'll likely be between 14 and 15, and if there's a disaster it could be a better pick.

Willie Warren, Eric Maynor, and Jeff Teague would be good picks as a backup for Rose, but I don't know if you want to draft a backup at that point. If Brackins falls to the Bulls, then I'd be very happy. BJ Mullens is still my guy, and I still see him falling, so it looks like the Bulls have a good chance at him falling to them if he doesn't go back for next season. Chase Budinger's draft stock seems to be going up too fast for him to fall to us, but we'll see, I'd love to see him on the Bulls and think that a wing combo of him and Salmons would be very nice.

As for the second Bulls pick, that's looking like it'll be anywhere from 24 to 26. If AJ Ogilvy is there and the Bulls didn't get Mullens with the first pick, then I say go after him. Ty Lawson, Darren Collison, and Jonny Flynn would all be excellent choices at this point to backup Rose so that we can trade Hinrich and also allow Ben Gordon to walk if he continues to ask for too much. Jerome Jordan wouldn't be a bad pick either if he goes into the draft, he's still looking like he has a little to go, but he's showed good progress so far.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
vitalnerve
Starter

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 12:00:57 am »

id be stoked if we could get mullens/flynn..flynn's stock continues to rise with good tourny appearances though, but mullens could stay around 10-15 with a pretty weak round 1 performance
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: