Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry.  (Read 7825 times)
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:55:00 pm »

This game hit a slow period for awhile but once Josh put up the pre-season games, it seems like alot of GM's are still active.  Someone make a spot for Greenwing.  Cheesy

STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 04:58:50 pm »

i was hopin someone would grab memphis when JYD quit but he came back so

The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 05:04:01 pm »

i didnt want to quit the game, but i had no choice, i have a life and am paying more attention to school. sorry

chellis
MVP

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 05:16:52 pm »

i didnt want to quit the game, but i had no choice, i have a life and am paying more attention to school. sorry

You're a loser.  Don't try to sabotage this game.  Thanks Smiley

The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 05:17:43 pm »

i'm a loser? coming from the guy who is bitching and moaning about a *** gm game.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 05:20:32 pm »

You're a loser.

Sig by bbyao06
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 05:22:08 pm »

yes you're a lsoer i agree with zander and chellis

chellis
MVP

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 05:23:55 pm »

i'm a loser? coming from the guy who is bitching and moaning about a *** gm game.

To each his own.  Just don't try to destroy this game please Smiley

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2009, 05:39:16 pm »

But I think I have to quit. As you guys could see I am not the active anymore. I have another game running If you want to join check it out at www.inthelights.forummotion.com I love this game and always have, but I just don't have anytime for it anymore, I have I think done a great job with my team. But whatever. They are up for grabs now, and whoever takes them I have Peja, Maggete and Mbah a Moute instead of McGrady. Thanks for everything guys;

Junkyard Dog / ballfreak.

I mean no offense by this..............but seriously..............

This just seems like a joke to me..........a SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTING post for the most part................. I can't do anything buy laugh really.  Cheesy

You run another game, which is really quite cool.  But it's pretty hilarious your post about "I think I have to quite" for this game and in this forum has to then be followed by a link of your promoting your game............ I thought you just didn't have any time for it anymore?   :'(  haha, you're the man though; shameless i tell you, shameless.  It takes balls(or obliviousness) to come here and shamelessly do what you're doing.....props for that.............bahaha

Anyway.....i did enjoy you Junkyard/Ballfreak; you were a cool poster and a good GM to have.  Good luck with running your game; but seriously stop with the shameless promoting here................You're too good of a guy to turn into a garbage spammer.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2009, 05:42:41 pm »

People seem to be forgetting that Ballfreak isn't leaving. He retracted his resignation like 2 days after making it.

Sig by bbyao06
J-Smoove
a.k.a. Racer X
Star

Nothing here

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2009, 06:48:55 pm »

People seem to be forgetting that Ballfreak isn't leaving. He retracted his resignation like 2 days after making it.
Yeah, he is still staying here.
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009, 09:28:26 pm »

But I think I have to quit. As you guys could see I am not the active anymore. I have another game running If you want to join check it out at www.inthelights.forummotion.com I love this game and always have, but I just don't have anytime for it anymore, I have I think done a great job with my team. But whatever. They are up for grabs now, and whoever takes them I have Peja, Maggete and Mbah a Moute instead of McGrady. Thanks for everything guys;

This just seems like a joke to me..........a SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTING post for the most part................. I can't do anything buy laugh really.  Cheesy

You run another game, which is really quite cool.  But it's pretty hilarious your post about "I think I have to quite" for this game and in this forum has to then be followed by a link of your promoting your game............ I thought you just didn't have any time for it anymore?   :'(  haha, you're the man though; shameless i tell you, shameless.  It takes balls(or obliviousness) to come here and shamelessly do what you're doing.....props for that.............bahaha

Anyway.....i did enjoy you Junkyard/Ballfreak; you were a cool poster and a good GM to have.  Good luck with running your game; but seriously stop with the shameless promoting here................You're too good of a guy to turn into a garbage spammer.

True. But Could I get my team back? I realized I did too much work with them to give up now.

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 10:57:43 pm »

True. But Could I get my team back? I realized I did too much work with them to give up now.

FTW?

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2009, 11:15:19 am »

lol there is 3 different threads entitled 'sorry.'

Soon....
chellis
MVP

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 11:18:13 am »

lol there is 3 different threads entitled 'sorry.'

And the question is, are they truly sorry?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: