Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who Has The Better Infield?
Mets (Reyes, Delgado, Wright, and Castillo) - 3 (27.3%)
Yankees (Jeter, Teixeira, Cano, and A-Rod - 4 (36.4%)
Rangers (Davis, Young, Andrus, and Kinsler) - 1 (9.1%)
Phillies (Utley, Howard, Rollins, Feliz) - 2 (18.2%)
Red Sox (Youkilis, Lowell, Pedroia, and Lowrie) - 1 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Has The Better Infield?  (Read 5207 times)
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 10:10:51 am »

I'll go with the Phils.  Even though Feliz is probably the worst 3rd baseman in that group, u still have the best second baseman in the game in Utley, a former MVP in Rollins, and probably the best power hitter in the game in Howard.  It also helps that the Phillies are the defending champs and they have 3 guys in that group that have either won, or are candidates to win the MVP.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:11 am »

I'll go with the Phils.  Even though Feliz is probably the worst 3rd baseman in that group, u still have the best second baseman in the game in Utley, a former MVP in Rollins, and probably the best power hitter in the game in Howard.  It also helps that the Phillies are the defending champs and they have 3 guys in that group that have either won, or are candidates to win the MVP.

yeh they are tough.  feliz maybe the worst 3rd baseman of that group, but he damn sure sunk the dodgers battleship in the playoffs.  i'm still bitter about that because i saw it coming.  feliz owned the dodgers when he was with the giants as well.

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

Respect: +30

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 12:20:54 pm »

yeah i'll give em that they are good defensively. if rolen was healthy the whole year he coulda produced more.

No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 03:03:09 pm »

gimme the Phillies.  You have 2 MVP's in that group with Chase Utley being very close to being a 3rd.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 09:20:02 pm »

You know, the poll is there for a reason, guys. Vote for them, if you think so!

RIP Madawg
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

Respect: +30

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 09:26:32 pm »

i put my vote in a long time ago

BteamBomber
MVP

Respect: +8

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 11:45:30 am »

What about the Brewers?  Fielder, Hall, Weeks, Hardy.  Thats not too bad if they play up to their potential and stay healthy.  Of course, if you include the catcher position, no one is going to be better than my Cubbies.  Lee, Ramirez, Fontenot, Theriot and Soto.  You've got 3 potential 40 HR guys and two defensive, speedsters that hit for average.  Great combination. 

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 01:37:02 pm »

What about the Brewers?  Fielder, Hall, Weeks, Hardy.  Thats not too bad if they play up to their potential and stay healthy.  Of course, if you include the catcher position, no one is going to be better than my Cubbies.  Lee, Ramirez, Fontenot, Theriot and Soto.  You've got 3 potential 40 HR guys and two defensive, speedsters that hit for average.  Great combination. 

The Brewers? Seriously?! Hall and Weeks have both been benched in the last year due to poor performance. 3 40-HR potential players? I see one. Show me the other two.

RIP Madawg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: