Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Granger is a rising star. But just how good will he become?  (Read 6337 times)
Gremz
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 05:26:04 pm »

If a guy (Murphy) can average a double-double for us (which he did), we should be paying him whatever he wants. You want to talk about $12 million of wasted cap space, start with Tinsley and Marquis Daniels.

no more Daniels...

He is a free agent?

He has a Team Option for next year, but it is for the amount of $7,354,500.

With the likely attempt to re-sign Jack, and our current cap situation, I honestly doubt the option is picked up.
While he did play well this season, he wasn't $7m good.

Roy's Our Boy!! Roy's Our Boy!!
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 01:03:26 pm »

If a guy (Murphy) can average a double-double for us (which he did), we should be paying him whatever he wants. You want to talk about $12 million of wasted cap space, start with Tinsley and Marquis Daniels.

no more Daniels...

He is a free agent?

He has a Team Option for next year, but it is for the amount of $7,354,500.

With the likely attempt to re-sign Jack, and our current cap situation, I honestly doubt the option is picked up.
While he did play well this season, he wasn't $7m good.
i don't mind paying murphy.. but they need someone to compliment his skills.  a low post scorer and post defender.  two weaknesses of murphys game
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 07:52:29 pm »

Blake Griffin
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 08:50:56 am »

Blake Griffin

read what I posted in the Gneral NBA.  Not only does the team need him for basketball purposes but they need him most of any franchise in terms of their goals off the court as well.

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=40710.0
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: