Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!2nd String: Jamaal Magloire vs. Joel Anthony!!!  (Read 5600 times)
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

"time you enjoy wasting was not wasted"

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 11:53:26 pm »

LOL, if anything, JO-EL is a poorm an's Big Ben Wallace.

lol. Joel is very poor if that is the case. Cheesy

dezymond
Journeyman

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 12:28:52 am »

might as well develop a young player than play a washed up Center in Magloire
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 12:52:54 am »

might as well develop a young player than play a washed up Center in Magloire

Yeah but if it jeopardized Magloires playing time, maybe next season. Joel is still 26 and I know he can still improve.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:03 am »

Hhaha Joel is crap, he cant catch the damn ball..we at RealGM cringe everytime he has the ball, cause everytime he does have it, he's either gonna shoot and brick or lose it and let the opposing player steal it.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 03:53:16 am »

Hhaha Joel is crap, he cant catch the damn ball..we at RealGM cringe everytime he has the ball, cause everytime he does have it, he's either gonna shoot and brick or lose it and let the opposing player steal it.

Yeah. Without a doubt Joel is a force in the middle with his shot blocking prowress but his inability to catch the ball, midrange jumpers, creating his own shots is a mind boggling thingy. Although my hopes with him for improvements is still high and I know he'll be there soon but for now, since we are in a WIN-WIN situation, it's better to use Magloire more often as a 2nd Man behind O'neal over Joel.

L22R
Undrafted

bosssss

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 07:36:30 am »

Jamal Magloire would be my choice because of his big body clogging up the lane is actually not useless on offense. My only problem with Magloire, at this stage in his career he seems to be very inconsistant. There are times, like Wednesday against the Celtics, where I am praising Jamal's hustle and toughness in there. But I know I remember times in other games where I'm like, take him out! I must say though, my favorite attribute about Jamal Magloire, I can't remember that last time someone got an and 1 over him; he gets his moneys worth on fouls and that's something that is extremely important.

GameTime_3
Journeyman

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2009, 10:12:16 pm »

Ill go with Jamal! Joel's can block shots, but what else can he do? Every time i see Jamal in the game, some one if flying. The guy plays the game the way it should be played. He give you 110% and that all you can ask for the guy.

dalebrambo
a.k.a. AlphaMale
MVP

Veni.Vidi.Vici

Respect: +76

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 01:38:01 am »

right now haslem is still playing center and it really pisses me off, seriously..

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 04:28:58 am »

right now haslem is still playing center and it really pisses me off, seriously..

as long as it isn't for a significant amount of time it shouldn't matter

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

Respect: +8

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 12:27:55 pm »

Magloir cause he is a vet that the reffs respect, & i (LOVE) that he ain't afraid to pop someone in the mouth with his elbows if they start acting up. In the playoffs when it becomes a defensive half court physical game is when he will earn his money.

Expect a 8/9 man rotation in the playoffs.

Chalmers
Wade
Moon
Haslem
JO

Beasley
Cook

They will definitely play. The other 2 men will be a combination of.

Head
Magloir
Jones
Cuba
Anthony.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
P_A_C_M_A_N
Undrafted

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 07:32:17 am »

Spoelstra is responsible of Beasley's inconsistency at the same time with Magloire. Beasley was doing well in New Jersey but what did Spoelstra did, benched him for good. Same with Magloire, he was banging around and grabbing boards and made an impressive game as a role player, the next game Spoelstra inactivate him.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 01:10:40 pm »

Spoelstra is responsible of Beasley's inconsistency at the same time with Magloire. Beasley was doing well in New Jersey but what did Spoelstra did, benched him for good. Same with Magloire, he was banging around and grabbing boards and made an impressive game as a role player, the next game Spoelstra inactivate him.

So are you saying that Beasley & Magloir should get more min then JO, & Haslem? & are you one of the ones that thinks that Beasley should start over Haslem?

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
P_A_C_M_A_N
Undrafted

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2009, 06:25:55 pm »

Beasley doesn't necessarily need to start over Haslem or anybody because he is very effective as 6th man. What I'm trying to say is, he should get more or less 30 minutes playing time like Manu. Manu averaged 31 minutes a game last year as a 6th man but his stats is as good as a legitimate starter. That is what I want Coach Spoelstra to do with Beasley.
rainssj5
a.k.a. beasley30
Starter

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 03:53:56 am »

Give Magloire more minutes SPO!!!!!!!!!

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »

Beasley doesn't necessarily need to start over Haslem or anybody because he is very effective as 6th man. What I'm trying to say is, he should get more or less 30 minutes playing time like Manu. Manu averaged 31 minutes a game last year as a 6th man but his stats is as good as a legitimate starter. That is what I want Coach Spoelstra to do with Beasley.

But who cares about stats? Stats don't win. It doesn't mater if someone scores 18PPG, 7RPG a game (That's what Beasley would get if he played 30 min) If he cant defend the apposing player, turns over the ball a lot, & is often out of position on the court.
Nash is not the most talented player in the league but he is one of the most intelligent player. You can be super strong, but if you cant fight, the you will lose. All am saying is give Beasley time to learn how to play the game correctly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: