Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LeBron Hints That He'd Like To Play With Wade  (Read 3086 times)
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

Respect: +8

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 05:51:58 pm »

Im convinced, bump this come the summer of 2010, WADE WILL BE LEAVING MIAMI FOR ANOTHER TEAM, with the crappiness we're playing, if im Wade I wont bother to find a reason why to stay with this crap team..hopefully we still get something good.

This is not an insult, but why do you root the Heat is you only like them when they are winning? For someone who is supposed to be a Heat fan you sure hate on them a lot.
You should become a CLV, LL, BOS, or ORL fan. Even better, you should wait till some one wins the NBA championship & then say that was your favorite team.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Ernesto305
Star

GO HEAT, MARLINS, DOLPHINS, & CANES!!!!!!!!

Respect: +42

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 04:10:33 pm »

Im convinced, bump this come the summer of 2010, WADE WILL BE LEAVING MIAMI FOR ANOTHER TEAM, with the crappiness we're playing, if im Wade I wont bother to find a reason why to stay with this crap team..hopefully we still get something good.

This is not an insult, but why do you root the Heat is you only like them when they are winning? For someone who is supposed to be a Heat fan you sure hate on them a lot.
You should become a CLV, LL, BOS, or ORL fan. Even better, you should wait till some one wins the NBA championship & then say that was your favorite team.

yea....not to insult either but i have notice that too. and couple months ago he was on the hawks part rooting for them if i recall it was like december, if not my bad i am wrong.

Miami HEAT NBA Champions: 2006, 2012, 2013
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: