Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the Braves front office mentally handicapped?  (Read 4826 times)
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 01:36:27 pm »

With 3 new starting pitchers, and Garret Anderson, it would be embarrassing for the Braves not to make the playoffs.

I know what you mean.

Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 02:52:00 pm »

With 3 new starting pitchers, and Garret Anderson, it would be embarrassing for the Braves not to make the playoffs.

I know what you mean.
Uh, do u realize that they are in the same division as the defending champion Phillies, a Mets team that we all know is among the most talented teams out there and that now has a closer in K-Rod, and a Marlins team with the best young rotation in the game and arguably the best player in Hanley Ramirez?
G.O.A.T.
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 04:52:52 pm »

I know what you mean.
Uh, do u realize that they are in the same division as the defending champion Phillies, a Mets team that we all know is among the most talented teams out there and that now has a closer in K-Rod, and a Marlins team with the best young rotation in the game and arguably the best player in Hanley Ramirez?

Hey I'm just hoping for the Wild Card. We own the Mets in the regular season so it's possible if we can step up or game against the Marlins. (who happen to own us!)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: