Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any affect on Paxson?  (Read 885 times)
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« on: April 03, 2009, 10:51:37 am »

So the Bears just brightened the hopes of thousands in Chicago with 1 trade...marketing,tickets,jersey sales all just made a major BOOM and INCREASED....Do you think this will affect John Paxson anyway? Paxson now see's what a superstar can do to a team and a city...The Bears are going to have a whole new swagger about them by just giving up Orton and some "could be good players" in draft picks for a SUPERSTAR. Jerry Angelo is instantly the most loved GM in Chicago. Already you have seen what a SUPERSTAR can bring you...in 1 day 7 time pro bowler Orlando Pace picked the Bears over the Ravens. Guys want to play with great players. Personally, i think Paxson is going to try to do the same thing as Angelo this summer and try to make a huge trade....Chris Bosh is what im thinking. Things are starting to turn around and thats why I think this is the year of Chicago....Derrick Rose,Barrick OBama,Jay Cutler.....and maybe this summer Chris Bosh! What do you guys think?

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
No Pressure
MVP

Soul-

Respect: +432

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:08:41 am »

If anything, it will be Dwayne Wade in 2010 that would make the explosion.

TradeMark
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:24 pm »

Individually, I agree that Wade would bring the most buzz, being a Chicago guy. But Bosh is probably the better fit. Now if we could somehow add them both? Reinsdorf and Paxson would be praised profusely.

But ultimately Chicago is a Bears town. Moves the Bears make, buzzwise, will always trump any other teams.

Derrick Rose on wearing #1: "That was my AAU number when I first started playing. I was the No. 1 draft pick. And hopefully I'll be No. 1 at my position."
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 06:18:16 pm »

Yea i agree Wade would make the most buzz...but i dont think its going to happen. I think Paxson is going to look at what Angelo did and try to do the same thing. Go for it...Go get a superstar player. Fans love Angelo now with one trade fans also would love Paxson lol Something going to happen this summer i hope.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: