Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iverson to Denver!! KG to LA!!!!  (Read 1548 times)
K.G.
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 19, 2006, 04:09:30 pm »

What's up!!

Check out ESPN.com and you'll see that AI will be traded to Denver for Andre Miller, Joe Smith and two 1st rounders!! I could puke all over the place!!! This is so fucked up!!! The Nuggets are already super-strong and they got even better by trading for AI. !! Damn it!!! Thanks McHale for trading away basically every first round pick of the next decade...

Now it's time for KG to move on. It's so sad to actually write it down but the Wolves won't make the playoffs now. Never. Pack your suitcase Kid and move out directly to LA. Kobe ist waiting too.

I'm out like AI!!!
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 04:17:30 pm »

This is disappointing.  I was really hoping that Allen Iverson could go to Minnesota and join Kevin Garnett.  They could've won a championship together.  The Nuggets don't deserve AI after that fight.
GoWolves
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 05:57:52 pm »

With AI we would have had a fun next couple years. But still no chance of KG going to LA.

You can wish all you want, but Kobe has as good a chance of coming here as you have of getting KG. First, you don't have what it takes to get him and second let's say you pony up Bynum, Odom, expiring contract and a number one for KG and one of our bad contracts.

If we would do a deal like that, I think we would do a deal like that to a team in the eastern conference...like the bulls. Where we could get just as good young talent (Deng and one of their others) plus they have expiring P.J. Brown and a couple number ones.

But I could be wrong.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: