Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iverson wants out!!!!!!  (Read 4335 times)
K.G.
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 08, 2006, 08:54:05 am »

What's up guys!!!!??

It's official now: Allen Iverson won't finish his career with the 76ers!!! Why not to the Wolves?Huh The Wolves could get rid off some rediciulous contracts such as Jaric, Hudson, James and maybe even Randy Foye. Iverson would be a fantastic sidekick to KG. Another superstar with at least two very good years left. Give it a try for god's sake because this squad right now won't make the playoffs anyway!!!

Thoughts?Huh???ß
td21
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 02:04:00 pm »

well if this is true since we have heard it many times before he might go to the twolves. if he does leave he is goind west to some lucky team.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 03:11:21 pm »

that actually could be nice.but in that division they have up and coming utah and carmelo who is coming of age in denver.with san antonio.dallas and houston in the other division.also got lakers,suns,warriors in the pacific.theyd look pathetic just like iverson and webber thinking theyd be perennial contenders...so why dont they both come to the knicks,america's team,the big apple.

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 03:44:25 pm »

Tough call. I think I would trade for him if we could somehow get rid or Troy Hudsen, but I hate the idea of getting rid or Foye.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 02:39:42 am »

if i was the wolves or kg i'd rather get iverson now then foye later

turk
Star

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:34:34 pm »

Quote from: "GoWolves"
Tough call. I think I would trade for him if we could somehow get rid or Troy Hudsen, but I hate the idea of getting rid or Foye.

Would you rather lose Foye and have Iverson and keep KG or keep Foye and eventually lose KG because this (getting AI to join him) may be the only way you can keep KG in Minny?

--turk--
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 12:52:04 am »

garnett will be leaving soon so why not bring iverson and keep them both

turk
Star

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 07:11:03 am »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
garnett will be leaving soon so why not bring iverson and keep them both

AI wants it, KG wants it, the T-Wolves want it, the Minny fans want it, the problem is that Minny doesn't have what Philly wants but if them not wanting to give up Foye is the reason, I see where you're coming from.

--turk--
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 01:26:15 pm »

Exactly! I do not see what Minnesota can offer.
Maybe Jaric? :lol:  He is younger then A.I.   :wink: Sorry, just kidding!

And it will be risky move anyway. If they dont win a championship in two or three years, they will be how old? Around 33-34?

However it would be fun to watch them together!

But it is not going to happen...
nolson69
Undrafted

A.I
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 03:27:34 pm »

Hey Guys,

I was just reading some rumors and it seems as if A.I. might be going to the nuggets they have enough to get a guy like A.I.
If thats the case then the wolves might want to find a way to move Garnett since Mchale is an idiot and destroyed are future. What would we offer Philadelphia anyway, our next 10 years of 1st round picks and troy hudsons bad contract. I doubt it!
bulls12345678
Benchwarmer

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 04:35:26 pm »

Ball hog is Iverson.. Yea he's cool but the Wolves won't win S@@@ with him..

Mavsguru
Starter

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 05:42:55 pm »

All I hear is that a decision to send Foye to Philly seals the deal.  This is the ultimate crowning, cherry-on-top moment of Kevin McHale's disastrous career as GM of the T-Wolves.  An Iverson/Garnett duo is enough to take the Wolves on a 3 to 4 year run billed as a top 5 contender each year, in spite of anything else around them, so long as it's NBA talent.  If they won't do this deal, than what is the point at all in keeping KG???
turk
Star

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 12:54:38 am »

Quote from: "Mavsguru"
All I hear is that a decision to send Foye to Philly seals the deal.  This is the ultimate crowning, cherry-on-top moment of Kevin McHale's disastrous career as GM of the T-Wolves.  An Iverson/Garnett duo is enough to take the Wolves on a 3 to 4 year run billed as a top 5 contender each year, in spite of anything else around them, so long as it's NBA talent.  If they won't do this deal, than what is the point at all in keeping KG???

I think you're absolutely right. They either somehow find a way to land AI or they trade KG, it's that simple, even though it may be a tough pill for them to swallow. As you say, if they really want KG to stay in Minnesota, then they do whatever they can to get AI over there and forget about Randy Foye. You're correct, with AI & KG on the same squad, they will be able to challenge just about anyone and what's wrong with a 3 or 4 year playoff run? They'll have other opportunities to get other players over that period, otherwise they'll be building for 5-6 years before they are ready to challenge and if that's the case, they might as well move KG and get started right now. Besides, it's not fair to KG to keep him with that team when they aren't going to be able to do anything.

--turk--
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 03:00:00 am »

Quote from: "bulls12345678"
Ball hog is Iverson.. Yea he's cool but the Wolves won't win S@@@ with him..

explain your reasoning

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: