Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 548   Go Down

Author Topic: *^Official MLB Season Discussion Thread^*  (Read 679201 times)
BRockin25
MVP

Respect: +1434

« Reply #8160 on: October 27, 2014, 10:43:19 am »

Bumgarner going for World Series MVP, and is really the MLB Playoff MVP...made a cool $3.9 million this season   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #8161 on: October 27, 2014, 12:54:59 pm »

what are the  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy for?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8162 on: October 27, 2014, 03:42:40 pm »

i told you before, if you're going to troll, at least be good at it. you can't say with a straight face that you don't expect the Yankees to be in it next season. the wallet will be opened in some capacity

O NO not the wallets!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8163 on: October 27, 2014, 05:35:55 pm »

O NO not the wallets!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

O NO is right  Cheesy

yea, "the wallets" something the nO's know nothing about. watch it play out over the next few months  Cheesy

SIP madawg
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #8164 on: November 06, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »
+3

Glad to see the Cubs get Maddon. The Cubs have an insane group of young talent that will be making its way up this year, and with what Maddon did with Tampa Bay's young talent last decade, I'm excited to see what he can do with what the Cubs have, which is even more than what Tampa Bay had (Baez, Bryant, Russell, Edwards, Alcantara, Soler, Almora (longshot for 2015), Hendricks, and in 2016 at some point, Schwarber, Johnson, Vogelbach, Tseng, and possibly more). On top of that, Rizzo and Castro are still around, they're still pretty young, and the Cubs will likely add 1 or 2 big pieces via free agency this offseason. Not saying they're World Series bound or anything, but it's very fair to expect them to be a respectable to good team in 2015.

Other two things I'll say, Rizzo was screwed out of the Silver Slugger today, he was better than Gonzalez in every offensive category outside of RBI (which is a dependent stat). Gonzalez is still the bigger name though.

Lastly, on the Maddon thing, hated to see Renteria go, he was a good manager given what he had to work with for so much of last year (while I praise guys like Alcantara and Baez above, they're still very young and have their growing pains they're going through now and will continue to go through probably into next year). Any team that picks him up will be happy with what they get. However, when you can get a Joe Maddon, you do it.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #8165 on: November 07, 2014, 06:57:25 am »

reds fan here not happy about the maddon hire. hello basement.
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8166 on: November 08, 2014, 09:29:21 am »

Glad to see the Cubs get Maddon. The Cubs have an insane group of young talent that will be making its way up this year, and with what Maddon did with Tampa Bay's young talent last decade, I'm excited to see what he can do with what the Cubs have, which is even more than what Tampa Bay had (Baez, Bryant, Russell, Edwards, Alcantara, Soler, Almora (longshot for 2015), Hendricks, and in 2016 at some point, Schwarber, Johnson, Vogelbach, Tseng, and possibly more). On top of that, Rizzo and Castro are still around, they're still pretty young, and the Cubs will likely add 1 or 2 big pieces via free agency this offseason. Not saying they're World Series bound or anything, but it's very fair to expect them to be a respectable to good team in 2015.

Other two things I'll say, Rizzo was screwed out of the Silver Slugger today, he was better than Gonzalez in every offensive category outside of RBI (which is a dependent stat). Gonzalez is still the bigger name though.

Lastly, on the Maddon thing, hated to see Renteria go, he was a good manager given what he had to work with for so much of last year (while I praise guys like Alcantara and Baez above, they're still very young and have their growing pains they're going through now and will continue to go through probably into next year). Any team that picks him up will be happy with what they get. However, when you can get a Joe Maddon, you do it.

Cubs are trending upward thanks to Epstein

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8167 on: November 08, 2014, 12:57:36 pm »

i just hope all that "Yankees aren't going to spend big" stuff is all rumors and that we get a Sherzer or Lester as well as a few nice position players if we don't trade for one

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8168 on: December 08, 2014, 12:03:53 pm »

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/11999004/jason-hammel-sign-chicago-cubs

That AL/NL stat split is something else  Cheesy

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8169 on: April 12, 2015, 05:45:19 pm »

Brizz, holla atcha boy.. its on tomorrow night, you think i forgot?  Cheesy

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8170 on: April 13, 2015, 10:04:13 am »
+1

Brizz, holla atcha boy.. its on tomorrow night, you think i forgot?  Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I thought you were off the board permanently...AL East will be tough from top to bottom this year

Did you see the bol Ubaldo hold it down with that 1-hitter?  Cool

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8171 on: April 13, 2015, 12:04:40 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I thought you were off the board permanently...AL East will be tough from top to bottom this year

Did you see the bol Ubaldo hold it down with that 1-hitter?  Cool

hell no i didn't see that ***  Cheesy the ONLY time my TV shows the nO's is if we're playing them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

where our G regal at? damn things have changed

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8172 on: April 13, 2015, 02:10:10 pm »

hell no i didn't see that ***  Cheesy the ONLY time my TV shows the nO's is if we're playing them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

where our G regal at? damn things have changed

Time flies brah and the board is hella dead. Glad to see you still posting

I was in NY last week and saw some chicks singing the new Fetty Wap  Cheesy what are you listening to these days?

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #8173 on: April 13, 2015, 05:24:35 pm »

Time flies brah and the board is hella dead. Glad to see you still posting

likewise. i pass thru but i'll only post if i see an old head or something about the Knicks

I was in NY last week and saw some chicks singing the new Fetty Wap  Cheesy what are you listening to these days?

lol.. i have nO idea what the "Fetty Wap" is, enlighten me. I've been listening to TXL mixtapes, still got the newest J Cole on repeat, Big Sean is hot, even Lil Wayne -Sorry For The Wait 2, and i don't mess with him like that. i got that Kendrick Lamar too but i can't mess with that, I'm not trying to hear all that pro black stuff in rap.. you?

SIP madawg
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #8174 on: April 14, 2015, 08:13:14 am »

likewise. i pass thru but i'll only post if i see an old head or something about the Knicks

lol.. i have nO idea what the "Fetty Wap" is, enlighten me. I've been listening to TXL mixtapes, still got the newest J Cole on repeat, Big Sean is hot, even Lil Wayne -Sorry For The Wait 2, and i don't mess with him like that. i got that Kendrick Lamar too but i can't mess with that, I'm not trying to hear all that pro black stuff in rap.. you?

Fetty Wap is from New Jersey but has a song out called "Trap Queen" and says he only bangs with down south artists. The game is different I tell you. Catchy track but he might be a 1-hit wonder

I havent heard the Lamar at all so I get that. I've been listening to AZ this past week on a nostalgia trip but otherwise ive been MIA on music

Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 548   Go Up

Jump to: