Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009 Hoopshype Finals  (Read 921 times)
LKdude
Hall of Famer

« on: April 16, 2009, 03:31:25 pm »

Damn you Happi... creeping back like that.  It's now Happi 6, me 3.  The other thread is in limited use so I decided to make a new one. 
joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 03:42:10 pm »

Nice.  I am pissed on the 2 leagues I played too.  I won one of them like I should of.........and the other one I friggin lost rebounds by 1, blocks by 1, and points by about 20(after the 2 week H2H playoff).  Which cost me the stupid game......why did I not play Dwight Howard last night?  faaaaawk, he had a block............

So Happy owned you LK?

LKdude
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 07:18:34 am »

Nice.  I am pissed on the 2 leagues I played too.  I won one of them like I should of.........and the other one I friggin lost rebounds by 1, blocks by 1, and points by about 20(after the 2 week H2H playoff).  Which cost me the stupid game......why did I not play Dwight Howard last night?  faaaaawk, he had a block............

So Happy owned you LK?

Oh man, that hurts.  Well, so far yeah.  But I'm doubtful as to whether Yahoo! counts tomorrow and Sunday's playoff games (because it says the week ends Sunday, April 19).  So far it doesn't allow us to set lineups for those 2 days, so it's not looking good for me.  I'm down 6-3.  If he wins, he'll get revenge on me last year (I beat him out in the series for 3rd place last year).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: